Deleted

Zakuun - buggy waves?

Tonight with my guild I noticed a really strange behavior of the waves, causing an explosion upon contact with another player with soaking debuff even though the wave itself was far away and there were several players between the wave and the player with debuff.

/watch?v=vqPU6YG8auA (can't post links yet)

Here you can see I(Morirdor) have the Latent Energy debuff. Another player (with orange marker) recieves Seed of Destrucion and runs right next to the axe on the ground. There are at least 2 or 3 players between me and the wave which is still more than 10 yards away, but causes an explosion anyways. (Latency was not an issue, less than 50ms tonight)

Anyone else experienced this, are we doing something wrong or is it just poorly designed mechanic?

This happened to us last night as well, can confirm. Blizz really needs to just fix this encounter and then leave it alone.

Edit: I witnessed this on two toons with two different groups. The first group decided it was light wells / monk statues causing the problem. After we moved these it didn't happen on the next attempt and we killed it. The other group didn't have PC objects in the way and it still happened but not on every attempt.
    Last edited by Greylan; 2015-08-13 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Elaboration

This happened to us yesterday. I was the mage soaking caviation and it exploded on someone way behind me before it even reached me. http://www.twitch.tv/deathdefier/v/10739030

Happened to me yesterday, I thought I got a spike but I don't really spike on my 100/10 connection so good if it wasn't just me with a problem.