15+ Year Old Account

Question Primal Aspirant gear

Hey there,

I'm in need of the Aspirant's gear but didn't find any vendor to sell. The closest one is the Primal Honor vendor who sells Primal Combatant but I need the older one.

Is this possible to obtain Aspirants somehow?

Deleted
    It's contained in some of the boxes from participating in Ashran events, and it comes from the Gladiator's Sanctum garrison building from work orders made out of broken bones (which, again, are most easily obtained in Ashran).

I guess they can also be found in other green boxes, perhaps from doing arenas, skirmishes or battlegrounds. Not too certain about which of those it can be found in, though.

Deleted
    Aspirants gear can only be obtained from Glad Sanctum work orders and pvp reward boxes, boxes are obtained as a reward for skirms, bgs, and ashran. But Primal is the previous season, we're on wild. So I'm fairly certain that Primal Aspirants is actually unobtainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagash View Post
    Hey there,

I'm in need of the Aspirant's gear but didn't find any vendor to sell. The closest one is the Primal Honor vendor who sells Primal Combatant but I need the older one.

Is this possible to obtain Aspirants somehow?
    Why would you want aspirants gear? Honor gear is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    Why would you want aspirants gear? Honor gear is way better.
    I'm guessing transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I'm guessing transmog
    its exactly the same model as honor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    its exactly the same model as honor.
    Same model, different colors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydri View Post
    Aspirants gear can only be obtained from Glad Sanctum work orders and pvp reward boxes, boxes are obtained as a reward for skirms, bgs, and ashran. But Primal is the previous season, we're on wild. So I'm fairly certain that Primal Aspirants is actually unobtainable.
    I've completed a lot of GSanctum work orders and I think they swapped the Aspirant gear out to the new 'Wild" gear since didn't receive any primal aspirant since the 6.2 patch.

Correct me if I'm wrong and it can still be obtainable from work orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagash View Post
    I've completed a lot of GSanctum work orders and I think they swapped the Aspirant gear out to the new 'Wild" gear since didn't receive any primal aspirant since the 6.2 patch.

Correct me if I'm wrong and it can still be obtainable from work orders.
    I'm fairly certain the work orders only reward wild aspirant gear, not primal.