Thread: Mannoroth LFR

Deleted

Mannoroth LFR

So just thought I'd join a group for LFR and we get to Ramsey Bolton, I mean Mannoroth.

15 minutes we wipe and I thought dam, it was the first time I thought I was doing a normal boss since I stopped raiding.

with one wipe it ended being 26 mins and it was fun.

This isnt a diary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    And it is "RAMSAY Bolton"

I dont see how even Heroic is a complete snorefest

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    This isnt a diary.
    Ikr?! OP probably thought this was a public forum on the Internet for sharing thoughts and feelings. What a LOSER!!!

lol my guess is mannoroth has a stupid high amount of health in lfr, cause hes got a ton on heroic. and you think in heroic you probably have the whole group pulling 40k+ on the lowest end, and in lfr you have 2-3 40k+ and the rest at like 10k or less... so the fight is extremely long and boring. but i remeber seeing manoroth fight for the first time it was kind of a cool fight. but now its just ok time for the 10 min fight...

Quote Originally Posted by stinnay View Post
    lol my guess is mannoroth has a stupid high amount of health in lfr, cause hes got a ton on heroic. and you think in heroic you probably have the whole group pulling 40k+ on the lowest end, and in lfr you have 2-3 40k+ and the rest at like 10k or less... so the fight is extremely long and boring. but i remeber seeing manoroth fight for the first time it was kind of a cool fight. but now its just ok time for the 10 min fight...
    Yeah Idk how people can only do 10k around 660 ilv lol but i guess it happens

sometimes i wish people were doing 10k in there. many runs theres 5-10 who are at 7k or less just doing auto attacks then walking away

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Woman View Post
    Deja Vu....

10+ Year Old Account
    As there is not much to discuss in a topic like that, so closing.