So about the warlock class club.

Who else thinks that our 'Legion Portal World', is going to end up being our long forgotten warlock island from the green fire quest. Granted it will probably have some updated textures and models, it seems to have areas for each spec, plus some pieces from every major power we have dealt with. Including but not limited to a scourge ziggurat surrounded in plague slime, some blue dragon rune pylons, black dragonflight bones, and of course many many rune circles. I also have a feeling that Kanrethad might get moved there for easier access to swapping between green and orange fire. This is all speculation obviously, what do you guys think?

Also if you have not heard of warlock island i encourage you to google it, they added it back in 5.2. Someone was able to get an air view of the map layout as well as a 3DS max fly through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWbyYu1Fro4
    Last edited by Drakile; 2015-08-13 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Adding a link

Armory^

Is there anyone who doubted it would be ??
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I think it will be a lot greener than that.

I imagine the 5.2 warlock island is the inspiration behind the warlock class hub, but it's not necessarily going to be the exact same place (particularly, I agree that it'll be greener). Kinda like how Cataclysm (the talent) was inspired by something that never made it into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    Who else thinks that our 'Legion Portal World', is going to end up being our long forgotten warlock island from the green fire quest. Granted it will probably have some updated textures and models, it seems to have areas for each spec, plus some pieces from every major power we have dealt with. Including but not limited to a scourge ziggurat surrounded in plague slime, some blue dragon rune pylons, black dragonflight bones, and of course many many rune circles. I also have a feeling that Kanrethad might get moved there for easier access to swapping between green and orange fire. This is all speculation obviously, what do you guys think?

Also if you have not heard of warlock island i encourage you to google it, they added it back in 5.2. Someone was able to get an air view of the map layout as well as a 3DS max fly through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWbyYu1Fro4
    Haha yup, was talking with some of my lock buddies on the day of the reveal and mentioned this.I am ok with this.

I would love some kind of evil,demonic cathedral,with dominated demons, more green fire, a touch of some Aff aesthetics, you know, purple mist stuff and crystals. I want to see The Black Harvest banners and tapestry all over. Fountain of blood in front? or just a big fel green camp fire.
    Last edited by GrkSiNNer; 2015-08-13 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkSiNNer View Post
    Haha yup, was talking with some of my lock buddies on the day of the reveal and mentioned this.I am ok with this.

I would love some kind of evil,demonic cathedral,with dominated demons, more green fire, a touch of some Aff aesthetics, you know, purple mist stuff and crystals. I want to see The Black Harvest banners and tapestry all over. Fountain of blood in front? or just a big fel green camp fire.
    I bet it would be behind that ominous black and green door with an eye and horns.

Armory^

I want a demonic cathedral. Like a catherdral that has a demonic basement. Sort of like the slaughtered lamb
    My name is what makes me so manly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Check the video made by MMO-C.

Deleted
    They said we would be getting a Legion Homeworld of some sort for out class hall. I'm hoping for the home of the Annihillan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    I bet it would be behind that ominous black and green door with an eye and horns.
    *crackles*

What I really want, is the most, sickest,evilest,best looking faction tabard and banners for the Black Harvest. Faction/class capes anyone?

or I just want them to make a Black Harvest sigil.

Deleted
    there's a warlock island wat

make the lava green and it's a done deal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkSiNNer View Post
    *crackles*

What I really want, is the most, sickest,evilest,best looking faction tabard and banners for the Black Harvest. Faction/class capes anyone?

or I just want them to make a Black Harvest sigil.
    Yeah the Black Harvest is amazing would be great