Thread: Only ARAM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I only play ARAM only for quick slaughter gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sussemilch View Post
    Is there anyone else who just enjoys the quick, intense, random fun of these games and only plays ARAM mode?
    yep i even have an aram account with only good aram champs in it. Free week screws you over but the odds are always in my favor.

Best Champs to get:
    Sona, Vel koz, Xerath, Varus, Jihn, Illiao, Lux, Brand, Veigar, and Ziggs

Good Champions
    Galio, Jinx, Ezreal, Caitlin, Tahm Kench, and assasins of doom (yi/kat).
    Last edited by shammypie; 2016-02-16 at 09:44 PM.

If im alone I play aram mostly

Good for trying out new builds, some work some don't,

But yea since dominions gone now, arams the quickest way to try new builds, just need to hit and hope I get a champ that I've been waiting to play and try

7+ Year Old Account
    same here, love aram. just cant stand a bad line up, like versing soraka, nidalee and everything thats just op. while we get evelynn, mordkaiser, the reroll can only help so much ((((((.

yes, while i have played and still play a ton of SR games, I still LOVEEEEEEEEEE ARAM! the excitement of getting a random champion (in hopes for one I want to actually play) and how the games take a lot less time to play than an SR map. since i work a lot i hop on and play 2 or 3 before i have to head to bed ^_^ i've played almost 2k arams these past 3 and a half years 0.0

League IGN: Deep Fried Fetus

if you'd like to play some arams, since i dont have any aram buddies

Deleted
    I really enjoyed ARAM in the past (means I only played LoL because of that game mode as it is exactly what I wanted).

Then, one day, they introduced the snowball as a summoner spell, ruining it for me, because tons of heroes became utterly useless while others prospered to be stronger than ever before (=gap between strong and weak hero for that map increased imo)...

Switched to HotS now and kinda enjoy it more. Bit less turbulent, making it feel more coordinated and less random.

I have been playing aram to farm keys.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    I really enjoyed ARAM in the past (means I only played LoL because of that game mode as it is exactly what I wanted).

Then, one day, they introduced the snowball as a summoner spell, ruining it for me, because tons of heroes became utterly useless while others prospered to be stronger than ever before (=gap between strong and weak hero for that map increased imo)...

Switched to HotS now and kinda enjoy it more. Bit less turbulent, making it feel more coordinated and less random.
    I'ved played about 1500 ARAM games and I don't know of a single champion that is useless in ARAM. Nunu feels pretty close to it, yet I've led my team in damage while winning games with Nunu. Tryndamere also feels really weak unless he gets a lot of farm. I think the snowball improves ARAM gameplay because the game isn't strictly dominated by poke comps anymore.

Wish they'd add some ranked play around ARAM. It's all I play and all based around team fighting and not so much mobs and cs.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    I have been playing aram to farm keys.
    wait what!! we get key fragments in aram now????
    yessssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    wait what!! we get key fragments in aram now????
    yessssssssssssss
    Yeah but the drop rates has a lot in common with California because it feels like a drought.

Yeah but the drop rates has a lot in common with California because it feels like a drought.
    omg lol no wonder why I haven't seen one yet and I've been doing at least 3 or 4 arams a day ;-;

omg lol no wonder why I haven't seen one yet and I've been doing at least 3 or 4 arams a day ;-;
    I just got one today after about 8 wins. The more keys you get the harder they get to obtain.

I just got one today after about 8 wins. The more keys you get the harder they get to obtain.
    goodness lol thats no fair well i guess on my weekend im going to aram all day and night to see if i will finally get anything.
    good luck on getting more key frags!

goodness lol thats no fair well i guess on my weekend im going to aram all day and night to see if i will finally get anything.
    good luck on getting more key frags!
    playing with friends increases there drop chance and good luck.