Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Probably because the vast majority of population are not vegans.
    Even taking that into account, the non-vegan bitch rate is much higher than the vegan bitch rate in my experience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    Even taking that into account, the non-vegan bitch rate is much higher than the vegan bitch rate in my experience.
    Well, your experience is your experience, doesn't mean it's true.

How many documentaries are there about vegans bitching about meat industry? Probably hundreds. How many documentaries are there about non-vegans bitching about vegans? If those even exist, maybe a couple at most.

How high percentage of non-vegans openly bitch about vegans? Maybe 1%

How high percentage of vegans bitch about meat eating? 100%. Every fucking one.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

How many documentaries are there about vegans bitching about meat industry? Probably hundreds. How many documentaries are there about non-vegans bitching about vegans? If those even exist, maybe a couple at most.
    You're really going to use the number of documentaries made to judge that? By that logic, there have been dozens of threads on this forum by non-vegans bitching about vegans, while I haven't seen any the other way around. So non-vegans apparently bitch more.

How high percentage of non-vegans openly bitch about vegans? Maybe 1%

How high percentage of vegans bitch about meat eating? 100%. Every fucking one.
    I like how you say my experience isn't true, yet you pull statistics entirely out of your ass to try to make your point.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're really going to use the number of documentaries made to judge that? By that logic, there have been dozens of threads on this forum by non-vegans bitching about vegans, while I haven't seen any the other way around. So non-vegans apparently bitch more.
    In Finland 2-3% of population is vegetarian. It's pretty obvious that the 97-98% is making louder noise. Now when you take into account the huge disproportion of people and the amount of bitching from either side (which in MY experience is quite equal), it's pretty clear that vegans are relatively more eager to bitch about stuff.

I like how you say my experience isn't true, yet you pull statistics entirely out of your ass to try to make your point.
    I meant that your experience might not reflect the truth about the subject. An example: In my life I have never seen a black person having a dog. Does that mean black people don't have dogs? No it doesn't.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

In Finland 2-3% of population is vegetarian. It's pretty obvious that the 97-98% is making louder noise. Now when you take into account the huge disproportion of people and the amount of bitching from either side (which in MY experience is quite equal), it's pretty clear that vegans are relatively more eager to bitch about stuff.

I meant that your experience might not reflect the truth about the subject. An example: In my life I have never seen a black person having a dog. Does that mean black people don't have dogs? No it doesn't.
    And yet you're relying solely on your experience to claim that it's "pretty clear" vegans bitch more.

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet you're relying solely on your experience to claim that it's "pretty clear" vegans bitch more.
    Not just my experience.

PS: Google vegan vs meat eater and be amazed: now it's your experience, too.

i still dont know who Furious Pete is but Lance Armstrong had cancer like 3x and hes still fine. why would being a vegan help? all that lack meat makes Vegans angry and hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Leothras The Mad View Post
    Many of you probably know, who furious Pete is.
    Who the hell is furious Pete?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumfoord View Post
    Meat eater here....Maybe that's because the living conditions of most livestock/poultry are absolutely disgusting and inhumane? Just a guess.
    Have you seen the conditions of cabbages? Tightly packed and forcibly rooted into the ground and not allowed to roam.

On topic - Buy free range crap.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2015-08-14 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    I saw that video a couple days ago, I feel bad for the guy, cancer is a horrible thing to go through and the treatments can be just as bad as the illness itself. The most funny comment I saw was some guy insisting that going with a 100% Vegan diet by 99% even if your family has history of the disease because of a "higher intake of anti-oxidants."

Nearly facedesked when I read that.
    Would you feel bad for a smoker that got lung cancer? If not, he was equally as reckless using steroids and other testosterone nonsense that leads to testicular cancer.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    your average vegan:
    That guy might want to be careful of all the salt in his diet.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Meh, I don't feel bad about it. Dude was given a second chance at life when he went into remission, decided to become a raging steroid user. Incredibly stupid, really, considering it's widely known that the shit he was taking is linked to huge increases in the chance of getting testicular cancer. Basically, he's a fucking idiot.
    Which steroids are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Seems he has a lot of sources to back up his opinion, and he's also the one laughing last in that personal fued he had.
    He's also the one insulting a human with cancer just because hes butthurt. Pretty pathetic, and borderline sociopathic.

Just because he doesn't want to eat meat doesn't make him a better person. He seems like an unlikable piece of shit if you ask me.

You wanna know what my sources are for eating meat? It tastes good and everyone dies someday so fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    He's also the one insulting a human with cancer just because hes butthurt. Pretty pathetic, and borderline sociopathic.

Just because he doesn't want to eat meat doesn't make him a better person. He seems like an unlikable piece of shit if you ask me.
    He is a massive piece of shit. I won't judge all vegans as being the same as this dude, all groups have their scumbags, however some are more palatable than others and I tend to find vegan cunts even more cuntish than other types of cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    He is a massive piece of shit. I won't judge all vegans as being the same as this dude, all groups have their scumbags, however some are more palatable than others and I tend to find vegan cunts even more cuntish than other types of cunts.
    Who is this Furious Pete anyway and why is he a massive piece of shit?

He is a youtuber who does fitness videos. What makes him stand out is his eating- I have watched his videos and thought "damn that is risky" purely on the basis of what he eats and the sheer quantity, man likes his food.

I wasn't calling furious Pete a piece of shit. I was calling Vegan Gains a piece of shit. Because he was gloating and laughing at someone getting cancer. To me that is a low blow, no matter how much I might not like a person, that is still a line that I would not cross.

I don't really care about what diets people have. I think it is important to encourage people to eat healthily. Meat can be part of that, but if you don't want to, that is fine too. I think the spokespeople for certain diets, such as veganism, don't do their cause a whole lot of good. Whilst it is unfair to describe them all as self righteous, condescending cunts, the proportion that are like this are so cuntish it is hard to remember the ones who aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    your average vegan:

The kid is just a jerk, I understand why people have bad opinions of vegans now.
    Last edited by Random010203; 2015-08-15 at 12:39 PM. Reason: realized kids a jerk

Quote Originally Posted by Leothras The Mad View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hwo5QSf_xs

Many of you probably know, who furious Pete is. He had testacular cancer , then he was cancer free, now, 1 year later he found that the cancer returned (see the vid) The topic I would like to discuss is about vegans. Why are vegans posting comments stating "go vegan, it might cure you " an ignorant person would only post that. Are vegans immune to cancer?

your thoughts?
    No. Vegans are stupid. That is all.
    Never heard of this dude though, sucks for him. (the cancer part, not that I never heard of him obviously.)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Have you seen the conditions of cabbages? Tightly packed and forcibly rooted into the ground and not allowed to roam.

On topic - Buy free range crap.
    Hallelujah I say word!

But yeah... Most people don't know (because they have no marketing budget to get the word out) but there's lots of little butcher shops around that obtain their cattle from free range farms and the end result is that it's actually not that expensive to go organic/free range/grass fed/etc. You just have to go to that little store on the street corner that nobody under the age of 30 understands the purpose of.