Thread: Black Morass...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking Black Morass...

Still kicking some mop babies ass!!!

Priceless, the powerful mop babies with better skills/talents that cry BC was garbage being owned by old content.

Void Walker in Mana Tombs prob the second mechanic in wipe list.

Old School ftw!
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Deleted
    lol .. people wiping in BM timewalker? how?????????????????????
    Come to think of it .. if that's true, how would these have made it through heroic BM lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if only Black morass wasn't such a terrible, terrible dungeon.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say "mop babies" one more time. Please.

I'm also laughing, because I'm picturing what it would look like if someone made a baby with a mop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish they made Violet Hold a Timewalker Dungeon
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-08-14 at 09:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just did BM twice as part of the 5 randoms and it was boring as fuck - way different than I remember it when it was part of the kara key chain.

Not sure how anyone would wipe in there - I healed it with mostly dream of cenarius the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    I just did BM twice as part of the 5 randoms and it was boring as fuck - way different than I remember it when it was part of the kara key chain.

Not sure how anyone would wipe in there - I healed it with mostly dream of cenarius the whole time.
    Yeah it used to actually be hard, plus having to clear all the crocs and cats ahead of time.

It's funny how some people are this happy because they gave more money to blizzard than some other players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Void Walker in Mana Tombs prob the second mechanic in wipe list.
    No-no, best mechanic is Daliah in Arcatraz where you get a debuff where you heal the boss when damaging it. Today's run was priceless.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    If clearing black morass had been some engaging, enlightening experience, then maybe there'd be something to be proud of.

But honestly... Black Morass is like, the laziest dungeon ever.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    lol .. people wiping in BM timewalker? how?????????????????????
    Come to think of it .. if that's true, how would these have made it through heroic BM lol
    Heroic BM was severely overrated, imo, and I ran it quite a few times for that ******* scarab of the ******* cycle.
    Incidentally, I also got it today in its timewarped version.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    What is to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    No-no, best mechanic is Daliah in Arcatraz where you get a debuff where you heal the boss when damaging it. Today's run was priceless.
    sums up why i broke my mouse today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post

On my shaman I switch to elemental and heal it with healing stream.

Deleted
    in what way is black morass hard? i don't get it

You guys do realize that with the numbers loss over the years realistically there hasn't been many new players since wrath of the lich king. Most of the new players in warlords were people that played in TBC and left.

Besides TBC heroics sucked, they took way too much fucking work for the reward. Like EVERYTHING in vanilla and TBC. You did it for the community and friends, which are nearly gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Dalliah's debuff heals her when you heal the afflicted target it has nothing to do with damage so you may want to reconsider calling people out on not knowing mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    You guys do realize that with the numbers loss over the years realistically there hasn't been many new players since wrath of the lich king. Most of the new players in warlords were people that played in TBC and left.
    That's a huge leap to say the least and I'd love to hear your logic on it.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2015-08-15 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    Besides TBC heroics sucked, they took way too much fucking work for the reward. Like EVERYTHING in vanilla and TBC. You did it for the community and friends, which are nearly gone now.
    Yeah you're right heroic dungeons that are relevant for all of 3 days at expansion launch are so much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Morass timewalking is cake compared to old Black Morass. This is like bragging that you beat up a baby. Good job.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Last time Timewalking was up I tanked Black Morass as Arms, this time our healer went for a toilet break for half the instance when I was tanking on my Paladin and self healing kept me full. If you think this is anything like how the instance was in the old days you're insane! Our characters are like walking gods compared to TBC.

MOP babies is a cute term, I remember people using the term "TBC babies" and it was just as dumb back then too. Even so, the MOP dungeons at the start of the expansion at entry gear levels were a lot harder than these Timewalking dungeons.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-08-15 at 01:55 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4