Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In Mod league I'm almost 100% sure going to lose to an autodrafted team that hasn't been changed since it was drafted and has 2 inactive players in the active roster.

Just all my rage right now for fantasy. Not enjoying it at all this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    This can only be described as "hilariously bad".

- - - Updated - - -

58 points (and half that was one player)! I'm gettin better! Hey, maybe most of my team won't be injured next week. ...Probably not.

Mod league I need DeMarco Murray and Jordan Matthews to score 103 points. So what-the-fuck-ever.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2015-10-19 at 04:56 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    Man I have to say that I never thought that Devonta Freeman would be such a killer RB to have. He has been carrying my team the last few weeks.
    Yeah. Gonna be hard to contain him. I hope he has an off day sunday.

Been anticipating this game though since Eifert Green and Hill are on a bye this week. Been making moves on the wire, so ima be ready!

also, 5-1 and probably still #1 in 2nd league.

Gimmiedat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Yeah. Gonna be hard to contain him. I hope he has an off day sunday.

Been anticipating this game though since Eifert Green and Hill are on a bye this week. Been making moves on the wire, so ima be ready!

also, 5-1 and probably still #1 in 2nd league.

Gimmiedat.
    Being a homer actually paid off this year. Eifert is the best tight end, although Hill is sharing time with Bernard. They're both doing solid in fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I had no faith in Vick.

I benched Bryant.

I hate football.
    I was very tempted to bench Brown and go with 2 TEs this week but I couldn't bring myself to bench a #1 pick for a waiver-wire Cleveland TE. Oops, but it didn't hurt me, my kicker would have to have a Garo Yepremian superbowl caliber disaster every time he stepped on the field for me to lose this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    I finally won another game! Funny thing? I still have to thank Vastx for helping me win this game. If you did not pick up the Falcons D, I would have instead of pickibg up the Eagles who got me 20 points.

This might be the first game where all my starters actually out scored everyone on their bench. That has to be a new record right? Though all my guys besides McCown is either injured or on a bye... But it still counts!

Should I drop Romo on my other fantasy teams?
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-10-20 at 04:30 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I finally won another game! Funny thing? I still have to thabk Vastx for helping me win this game. If you did not pick up the Falcons D, I would have instead of pickibg up the Eagles who got me 20 points.

This might be the first game where all my starters actually out scored everyone on their bench. That has to be a new record right? Though all my guys besides McCown is either injured or on a bye... But it still counts!
    Congrats! It was a close one... God damn Eli couldn't even get me 1 more TD.. and the Eagles D was just far too dominant. I guess Vastx is now my mortal enemy?!

It was a rough couple of hours for me, I nearly went 3 and 0 this week!!

I need Jordan Matthews to do well so I could beat apepi, but not too well because I was up against him with my match up against Seth and his fuzzy bunny slippers. We also had a QB show down with my Eli vs his Bradford, which turned into a see who can throw the most interceptions off.
    I wanted the Eagles to win being a die hard supporter, but not by so much that I'd lose my fantasy match up.. Each run by Murray and each Sack and Int by the Eagles D was a joyous heartbreaking experience. I hate fantasy football :P
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Hillman Alfred Morris or Lamar Miller. Ugh three shitty backs, and none are a doing anything for me this year. Then to top it off Peyton single handedly cost me two wins. What a rough season. Luckily Gronk and my receiving core has been doing it's job.
    Miller got a lot more touches under the Dolphins Interim Head Coach. His numbers should start improving. The Redskins look like they might be starting to find a rhythm on Offense. The Broncos are a shit show on Offense, none of them are worth it.

I love having guys like Devonta Freeman and DeAndre Hopkins in a PPR Keeper League, riding these guys to the top.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just for clarification for league two because i've gotten a lot of reasonable offers for Eifert.

Eifert is showing too much promise in this offense for me to trade him unless you go to unreasonable means to do so. The degree of how far you would have to go to get me to want to trade is unreasonable given that theres a new playmaker in Cincy's offense every week so you don't know who is going to ball out and who isn't.

For those that have made offers, please check your box as soon as possible. I've analyzed your roster with the Bigzo touch and have given reasonable counteroffers for players you need besides from Eifert.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-10-22 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having to use Wilson on Dalton's bye week: delivers 11 points after throwing 2 INT's. Bleugh.

One of the bigger fantasy disappointments of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Having to use Wilson on Dalton's bye week: delivers 11 points after throwing 2 INT's. Bleugh.

Two leagues, four quarterbacks. Team one, Tyrod Taylor hurt, Marcus Mariota hurt. Team two, Peyton Manning bye week (and of course he sucks this year), Tyrod Taylor hurt again. Had to pick up Eli in mod league just to survive this week. Also, Axe has not set his team, and he has about six players in bye. I guarantee he will still come close to, if not, win.

10+ Year Old Account

Peyton and Romo owners are probably playing the world's smallest violin for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Peyton and Romo owners are probably playing the world's smallest violin for you.
    Yeah, or Andrew Luck owners or Big Ben owners, I understand. I also assume they picked up people that ARE playing and are getting more then 11 points from their QB. I definitely have nothing to complain about after picking up Andy Dalton before he ended up the no. 1 QB, but I picked Russel Wilson pretty high (before Romo and Big Ben) so there's definitely reason to lament the fact I wasted a high draft pick on someone that's doing nothing.

Still, it's part of fantasy I suppose. I reckon everyone has a top 3 round pick that has done nothing or next to nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda surprised not to have gotten any trade offers since I have #2 and #4 QBs Rodgers and Rivers. Nobody has tried to fool me into giving up on Antonio Brown either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, or Andrew Luck owners or Big Ben owners, I understand. I also assume they picked up people that ARE playing and are getting more then 11 points from their QB. I definitely have nothing to complain about after picking up Andy Dalton before he ended up the no. 1 QB, but I picked Russel Wilson pretty high (before Romo and Big Ben) so there's definitely reason to lament the fact I wasted a high draft pick on someone that's doing nothing.

Still, it's part of fantasy I suppose. I reckon everyone has a top 3 round pick that has done nothing or next to nothing.
    Let's see. Peyton, Andre Ellington, Marshawn Lynch. I gots plenty of top picks that have done shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm kinda surprised not to have gotten any trade offers since I have #2 and #4 QBs Rodgers and Rivers. Nobody has tried to fool me into giving up on Antonio Brown either.
    Literally been dead trade wise in the league.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Literally been dead trade wise in the league.
    I'd love to get a better TE, but 1) I don;'t think anyone has a decent one spare 2) I don't think there's anything on my roster that I'd both willingly give up for a better TE AND satisfy whoever is trading me the better TE.

I think many of us are in that situation. There's been lots of injuries this year and the overall quality of players seems low. Just a lot of mediocre players that will explode on a given day, and not many true all stars that rock week in week out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to get a better TE, but 1) I don;'t think anyone has a decent one spare 2) I don't think there's anything on my roster that I'd both willingly give up for a better TE AND satisfy whoever is trading me the better TE.

I think many of us are in that situation. There's been lots of injuries this year and the overall quality of players seems low. Just a lot of mediocre players that will explode on a given day, and not many true all stars that rock week in week out.
    I'm happy with my roster. Would like another WR because Tate hasn't shaped up at all. Other than that, doing ok considering I had Romo and Jamaal Charles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love a better TE. The issue for me is that of all the pieces I have, the only thing I'd part with is Russell.

Unless someone offered me Gronk for OBJ
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, I am putting all my faith in the Jets WRs......oh god, my faith is in the Jets, fuck me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose