Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    No one made the doctors say what they said. No one made them use that tone and language. "I can crush it above or I can crush it below to save the thorax or the head". You must be ignorant. It shows how they feel and what's shocking is the casualness of the way they discuss abortion and the SELLING of body parts.
    Again so what? It isn't alive and just biological material

15+ Year Old Account
    No one made the doctors say what they said. No one made them use that tone and language. "I can crush it above or I can crush it below to save the thorax or the head". You must be ignorant. It shows how they feel and what's shocking is the casualness of the way they discuss abortion and the SELLING of body parts.
    They are doctors, discussing use of tissue for research purposes, they're not going to be sitting there crying their eyes out, that's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    A women has the right to abort whenever she likes as long it's done in the allowed period determined by the modern world.

Anyone else should shut up and mind their own damn business as it's none of theirs unless they want to pick up the fiscal and personal responsibility of the child and thus literally adopting it.

I've always been pro-life personally, but I do not believe in imposing my beliefs on others... so at the same time I believe a woman has her own right to choose what to do. After the horror stories about what they have to do to 'kill' fetuses and such it only solidified my personal view on this. As always I saw this as an easy out after a night of fun for a society of instant gratification, no accountability for anything people. My belief does not come from any kind of religious background or beliefs, it is a personal decision that took me a lifetime to come to... and I know just how unpopular of a belief it is.
    Last edited by slime; 2015-08-15 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Again so what? It isn't alive and just biological material
    Well it is alive. That's why it's being used for research.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    A women has the right to abort whenever she likes as long it's done in the allowed period determined by the modern world.

Anyone else should shut up and mind their own damn business as it's none of theirs unless they want to pick up the fiscal and personal responsibility of the child and thus literally adopting it.
    OOOPS... too late because it was fucking aborted... but thanks for the idea - but not the chance to see it through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Well it is alive. That's why it's being used for research.
    Not in the sense people like to claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Unless you abruptly stopped this posting habit, I can't really find any of your previous posts alluding that you had this kind of persona so I wonder what brought this up all of a sudden?
    Found this gem in his post history:

She doesn't do anal? Sweet Jesus it's my first wife all over again. Get out. GET OUT NOW!
    Might be a favorite of mine.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A little bit yes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Wasn't this whole scandal just nonsense? Either way, no, if some horrible organizations did despicable things with baby parts it wouldn't change how I feel about abortions.
    STEMexpress has cut all ties with Planned Parenthood.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Abortion is the greatest evil humanity currently participates in, and Planned Parenthood selling the bodies of those they exterminate is a sin, but far less of a sin than the genocide they currently participate in.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Not in the sense people like to claim.
    Nah something can only be alive or not alive. There isn't much nuance there. I see no reason not to concede this point. I mean, people still have to explain why it being alive matters.

not even a little, was it supposed to? Extremely ill conceived attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like companies cut ties with anyone or anything the moment something manipulable for offense meets the public eye.

Deleted
    What's your point?

15+ Year Old Account
    If anything, this just redoubles my stance, since it shows how desperate that movement is that they're now cooking up faux scandals from faked and staged clips.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

No one made the doctors say what they said. No one made them use that tone and language. "I can crush it above or I can crush it below to save the thorax or the head". You must be ignorant. It shows how they feel and what's shocking is the casualness of the way they discuss abortion and the SELLING of body parts. It wasn't heavily edited or doctored.
    So you expected him to sugarcoat it for a documentary? So this is about your feelings getting hurt then /rolleyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Do some research on the origins of planned parenthood and its racist founder, Margaret Sanger. Abortion is wrong, however "legal" it may be.

And lo, it was Saturday, and there was another Shinra1 bait thread.

And the day was good. Much popcorn was eaten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Do some research on the origins of planned parenthood and its racist founder, Margaret Sanger. Abortion is wrong, however "legal" it may be.
    The law disagrees so, yeah