Thread: European police

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

European police

Out of curiosity, I have a question for my European friends. How does the EU police handle gypsies?

Deleted
    Uh? That varies wildly from country to country. They're dealt with just like anyone else breaking the law here, for the most part. For some reason the government doesn't want to enforce the law against romani people who keep their kids home from school.

Ice always heard stories of gypsies committing violent crimes, is that teue, and if they do, how do the police over there handle them

15+ Year Old Account
    If they're caught breaking the law they get the same treatment as anyone else, but there's very little they can do the about the destruction of property, organized begging, littering, thefts, illegal living conditions, etc.

They'e not registered, they won't testify against each other, and it's very hard to identify which one committed a crime, so there's not much they can do. We tried making laws against them begging here to alleviate some of the problems, but the backlash of accusations of racism got that shut down pretty quickly.

I wonder if they confuse homeless people and Roma a lot in Europe. I was looking at pictures and they look like what we call the homeless.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I wonder if they confuse homeless people and Roma a lot in Europe. I was looking at pictures and they look like what we call the homeless.
    They look very distinct here. Both in physical features, what they wear, and behavior.

Deleted
    You're aware Europe is a continent not a country?

Deleted
    What? You don't confuse homeless people with romani people. Here in Sweden, romani people don't look anything like a Swede.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware Europe is a continent not a country?
    Yes, but seeing as I'm posting from a cell phone, I don't feel like spelling out each country.

Common sense would say each country is different

Depends what kind of Gypsies you're talking about. Irish travellers or Romani gypsies? And what you mean by "deal with" If they commit a crime they're treated the same as anyone else in the UK.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are treated like anyone else.

There are two kinds of gypsies in Finland - Finnish gypsies, who have been here for 700 years - and Romanian gypsies who have recently come here to beg and commit crimes (stealing mainly). Just today there was a story in the news, 2 foreign (99% chance Romanian gypsies, you can see it clearly by their physique from the CCTV footage) stole 15k € worth of rings from a shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    In the UK we make TV shows about them to laugh at

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    In the UK we make TV shows about them to laugh at
    So do we make fun about the Finnish gypsies (who really don't mind the gypsy jokes, they are quite jolly bunch)

i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Police forces are working with police forces of the location where their criminal family lives so that they can take down larger parts at once.
    Often you have the top of the family that is rather wealthy and all the rest works for them, they also use kids more and more often since many countries here don't have harsh punishments on crimes committed by children.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-08-15 at 06:36 PM. Reason: engrish

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Out of curiosity, I have a question for my European friends. How does the EU police handle gypsies?
    Like all other citizens... Being a gypsie does not qualify for special treatment by law enforcement.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, the Finnish gypsies are a whole different bunch of gypsies. They are not to be mixed with the gypsies that are found in other parts in the world.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Kale

See? They are jolly bunch! Most of them are involved in criminal activity (fraud, stealing), but jolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Like all other citizens... Being a gypsie does not qualify for special treatment by law enforcement.
    Some of the biggest murderers in the US are little kids, gangs use them for the same reason. The little killers go to juvenile jail, scaring the hell out of the other juveniles, for a couple of years at the most. Some of these kids have killed a dozen people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the biggest murderers in the US are little kids, gangs use them for the same reason. The little killers go to juvenile jail, scaring the hell out of the other juveniles, for a couple of years at the most. Some of these kids have killed a dozen people.
    As far as I am aware, we don't have a problem with gypsy kids murdering people in any European countries.

15+ Year Old Account
    By the way, from 1637 to 1748, it was legal in Sweden and Finland to hang gypsies without trial when sighted. We've come quite a long way from that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    As far as I am aware, we don't have a problem with gypsy kids murdering people in any European countries.
    Eh, it happens from time to time in Sweden.