Elvui Castbar / Quartz tick color

Hey there!

It's not that easy for me to write down my problem since english is definitly not my best language. Anyways, I currently build a heal UI for my laptop with quite small screen. Therefor I need so safe as much space as possible. I now gave the raid sort option a shot but I couldn't try it out now. To give you an Idea. Usually I use something like Vuhdoo where you can select a raid sorting like Player -> Heal -> Tank -> DPS. Then the player is always the 1. target. You have to check in which group you are manually but it is so much worth if I can delete my playerframes.

The thing that let me move to elv is the cooldown tracking in the middle of it. I don't know if Vuhdoo can now do it. Anyways, with the deletion of the player frame I am unable to use its castbar but I need one. So I decided to use quartz and styled it like Elv. Looks pretty great now. The only problem is the yeelowish, weird glowing looking line that indicates ticks. In elv they look so much cleaner.

I couldn't find a option to change its color or appearence so now I have multiple Ideas but I don't know any solution.

1. change quartz in the lua code.

2. change the restriction of the castbar for elvui via lua.

3. use another castbar addon.

4. use a elvui looking weakauras castbar.

In the meanwhile I will dig a bit through weakauras and try something there. If you have a solution I would be very thankful!

Edit: well, first I noticed there is a option to do soemthing with that tick indicator but the translation messed it a bit up. It is translated as "flash" and I thought that means the thing that happens when you interrupt the cast. Anyways, I did just purge down the playerframe and did hide it behind the skada title, so now I can use the castbar only.
    Last edited by Apury; 2015-08-16 at 01:07 AM.

It's called 'spark'.
    Look inside quartz\modules\player.lua