Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So? Your claim was that the OP asked for pure throughput trinkets. He did not. Just step down gracefully.

To you maybe. Many healers are more than capable of flexible thinking. Many more healers don't suffer from visual hallucinations that cause them to imagine that words not mentioned exist too.

So basically, you are now backpedaling to an asinine argument over semantics after being called out for making false claims as to the original post. Speak for yourself as to how to classify "throughput" over "regen", nobody really cares about your own narrow brand of labelling and certainly not appreciate the way you force it on everyone.
    My reply was prompted by Pearl1717 using the word pure throughput, maybe the OP doesn't actually use the word pure but as I said pure throughput or throughput is potato / potarto. Now we have established they mean the same thing imo we can drop that. I am not lying when I say healers and this forum have categoried trinkets as regen and throughput for a very long time. Excuse me for taking a majority approach to answering the question. (Or maybe that concept is dying, forgive me..). I think what you're getting wrong here is that i'm not incapable of flexible thinking and have stated many times (if the question asked something else, what the answer would be) but taking his question literally and answering it simply, it was the correct answer from the point of view aforementioned. And as I also said early, if he wanted to just know what the best trinkets are why did he not just ask it in that form, rather than choose the word 'throughput'.

So now we have established it is a blurry question to answer, I have stated my point of view and you have stated yours however I did not call you a narrow-minded, dellusional so and so for having your own opinion. A mature discussion can be kept clean and healthy, not filled with egos trying to get a one-up on one another.

Learn some manners.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZ View Post
    i will concede that the op clearly could have been more concise in his wording.....but, like i said, you're ignoring the implications of a non-patchwerk fight and refusing to be flexible in your interpretation of the question.. ultimately misleading and not very helpful tbh...i am incorrect if you look at the wording from an absolutist interpretation but many that post on here seek advice for progression..not an lfr or normal encounter where you play w/ the intentions of maximizing hps over the course of two to three minutes and give sustainability no meaningful value

i would also like to expand upon your last statement...in the context of mythic progression (an aspect of raiding that i believe competitive raiders are most concerned with)...spell frequency exemplifies the current niche of disc in a progression-oriented environment..hence the coefficient of haste aside from int and sp originally mentioned by sparowe in the list
    "...many that post on here seek advice for progression..."

Yes fair enough, still doesn't change the fact I believe the question would have come in a different form if he was referring to the the best trinkets for progression. If that is the case I believe its a misuse of the word throughput entirely. We will never actually find out what he really wanted to know unless he revisits here.

So all corners win:

Which are the best Disc trinkets? Demonic Phylactery and Flickering Felspark / Intuition's Gift / Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia (depending on the fight)
    Which are the best Disc throughput trinkets? Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia and Iron Reaver Piston
    Which are the best Disc regen trinkets? Demonic Phylactery and Intuition's Gift

Deleted
    That alchemie trinket isnt
    Bad for a disc.
    High uptime.