Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Sell your Girlfriend

She's not worth 11k, but can you blame the guy and girl for going along?

Heck, if she were my girlfriend, she would've been gone at 1k.

Deleted
    The fuck? Just no.

A good woman is worth much more than $1000. A bad woman is like a prison sentence, it feels so good when it's over.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    I so totally don't believe it WASN'T staged. Both of them were looking good, probably not having problems with money and if yes - definitely not such big to justify something like... *that*. Unless they dated for a week or so, which they didn't judging from how the guy was thinking it over regarding "their" money.

Remember Indecent Proposal? It was about $1.000.000 and it was still helluva hard decision.

Give me all the money in the world - you could never even grope my fiancee, damn.

I just put my gf up for sale. Starting cost is $25,000

Puse asian, very sexy, any taker? Going once... going twice... oh well I guess I get to keep my gf.

I'll go ahead and assume that most couples who'd accept the deal wouldn't be out of completely willingness but because times are hard and that money can save a lot of hassle.

That said, not up my alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to not make a pattern to date women who are open to the idea of being bought or sold, not sure where you are from and if it's normal there it isn't here.

I think you got some issues to deal with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Remember Indecent Proposal? It was about $1.000.000 and it was still helluva hard decision.
    That was a film.

Whoring out doesn't pay that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Seems she's not really a girlfriend then.
    I can Picture it now really, this would be vine worthy.

*I wouldn't trade you for anything*

Guy walks up, 1k to sleep with your gf.

*Eyes widen*

Next scene you see him walking away with her while i'm in the background waving and saying byeeeeeeeeeee in Abridged Popo's voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

She's not worth 11k, but can you blame the guy and girl for going along?

Heck, if she were my girlfriend, she would've been gone at 1k.
    That looks very much like the mall near my job.

Besides that, I have a very difficult time believing these videos. I know there are people who don't value themselves as much as others do. But I really have a hard time believing someone would go along with this. Let alone the woman! I might joke about it at first, but if the dude persisted, I would definitely have walked away.

I just really can't believe that the woman would not have flipped out and screamed and yelled at her "boyfriend".
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    That was a film.

Whoring out doesn't pay that much.
    Heh, maybe. That kind of validates the real relationships, in contrast to sex-based ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That looks very much like the mall near my job.

Besides that, I have a very difficult time believing these videos. I know there are people who don't value themselves as much as others do. But I really have a hard time believing someone would go along with this. Let alone the woman! I might joke about it at first, but if the dude persisted, I would definitely have walked away.

I just really can't believe that the woman would not have flipped out and screamed and yelled at her "boyfriend".
    Yeah, this. She looked pissed at one moment and a minute later she just happily goes off with some guy, while he holds her shoulder? What. The. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    I so totally don't believe it WASN'T staged. Both of them were looking good, probably not having problems with money and if yes - definitely not such big to justify something like... *that*. Unless they dated for a week or so, which they didn't judging from how the guy was thinking it over regarding "their" money.

Give me all the money in the world - you could never even grope my fiancee, damn.
    Pretty much this. Obviously staged.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xistenz View Post
    Dat ass tho. But for 11k I should be able to "rent" her for like a month xD
    Um... Is 11k really that much money for that?

I mean, I have no idea about the US paygrades, but 11k USD is about 41k in my currency. 41k is about ~6 months of work, medium paygrade.

How could anyone trade someone close to heart for 6-month-worth paycheck? I feel like someone values money a tad too much...
    Last edited by Spray; 2015-08-17 at 02:41 PM.

Best case scenario I'd be a Pimp, worst case I'd be trafficker of human flesh that doesn't actually belong to me.

...Wait, that's the same thing.

Anyway, to play along with the thread. I can't imagine myself being so desperate for money. A life or death bargain would be more likely, and then only if she agreed. As much as it would suck, it wouldn't suck as much as dying.
    ( ; , , ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooty View Post
    Pimps are a thing wow this is the most ground breaking discovery since ..... well if it would've happened 2 million years ago.

Risk to get punched in the face too huge to not stage it.
    This too. I would be so infuriated if a stranger truly came up to us and make such a proposal.

However, if there was a woman who walked up and wanted to pay $10k to join my g/f and I for a night, this we could discuss. But one and not the other? Nah.

Deleted
    Well the 10.000 surely would help me over the "heart break" and I could go onto holiday or so with the new girlfriend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Well the 10.000 surely would help me over the "heart break" and I could go onto holiday or so with the new girlfriend!
    Personally, I would think standing up for your g/f and showing your love for her by defending her self worth by turning down the money, might get you a special thank you later that night. I'd take that over money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That's what i'm saying though.

I mean, if someone would really be that dumb to pay 10,000 for something that over half the population has, who am I to say no, or any woman for that matter?

sure i'd sell my g/f for £10k

as soon as the other guy tried to touch her, she'd give him a black eye, swollen balls and split the profit with me
    <insert witty signature here>