Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh, the women I find most attractive are usually the ones my height. I don't like women that are too shorter than myself. On the other hand, I don't mind taller women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's very important to me. I won't date a man that's shorter than 5'10.
    Yes, I think we all know how you feel, Winter Blossom. Are you still happily married to your 6'2" husband or did you find someone even taller? Since that's so fucking important to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I have had many women tell me they can deal with a lot in a man (bald, overweight, out of shape, not particularity good looking) but they CANNOT deal with short men. It is the #1 turn-off for women.
    Because what women tell you = huge sample size, right?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Yes, I think we all know how you feel, Winter Blossom. Are you still happily married to your 6'2" husband or did you find someone even taller? Since that's so fucking important to you.
    Dude, you're so salty. You're never going to be dating Winter Blossom, why do you care?

Deleted
    Dude, you're taking that way too serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol someones upset

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If the girl is shorter than me by a huge degree (I'm talking like 5'4") then my eyes go $$ and I invite her to my casting cou- I mean...

But I definitely prefer smaller women over taller ones (The tallest I could probably date is maybe 5'9-10").
    Yeah, makes me feel like a big ol bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Yep. As long as they don't harm you, why do you care what women choose to do with themselves?
    The same should hold true for guys, oddly enough it doesn't, weird!

Whoever wrote that is an idiot and that statement should be treated as such and nothing else..
    Seeing how it's a pretty widespread opinion with quite a few women you're being extremly sexist for calling them idiots. I'm really happy that with 178~ I escape that kind of sentiment for the most part but what small guys get heaped upon them is immensely nasty and disgusting.

Deleted
    Damn dude, that's a bruised ego if I ever saw one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    The same should hold true for guys, oddly enough it doesn't, weird!
    Eh, in the real world outside of Tumblr, it does.

What an apt forum name.

That's retarded. If you can "deal" with a obese, ugly, out of shape man, but you can't "deal" with a man whos 5'8", you really are a fucking moron. Sorry to say girls.
    you can lose weight and look great, cant say the same about a 300 lb 5'2 man on stilts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Dude, you're so salty. You're never going to be dating Winter Blossom, why do you care?
    Isn't the question why anyone would want to date Winter Blossom in the first place? Like seriously, who'd do that to himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    It's a pretty big deal (or rather small) in their case. Seriously read up some of the stuff written about guys like him, I can understand why he's pissed about it and given how nowadays we have this whole "everyone is beautiful" and "should be loved for whom they are" it just helps to show the inherent sexism in those statements given that they're solely focused on one gender.

yeah i dont want a girl thats over 170 cm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Why shouldn't he though? Guys are expected to accept any hamplanet, women not shaving, women doing a lot of nasty stuff or not taking care of them and just accept them as they are but it's okay to judge him on something he has no influence on whatsoever to the point of writing on twitter how small guys should all be killed and such? I can see why he and other "man-lets" would be upset about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you're tiny. Are you petite or on the stout side?
    Im heavy in the breast, hip and thigh areas when normal weight. Currently Im overweight but am losing!

get on my level(height).

10+ Year Old Account
    A girl friend of mine is currently dating a guy my mother in law said was definitely not very good looking. Why? "Well he's very short".

I personally couldn't care less about how tall a girl is as long as she's well proportioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    We meet again, Tiili Mooneye. Even with your changed username, I recognise you. From our last lengthy debate about this very subject, you should know by now that I am indeed a bitter, little man. I am bitter because I can't do a fucking thing about my height. I am not fat, I am not ugly, I am not stupid. But I am short, and so I get cast away like a pair of dirty old socks.

Man, I should be an author.
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2015-08-17 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Eh, in the real world outside of Tumblr, it does.
    I'm not even a Tumblrarian or whatever they call themselves and no, it doesn't. I know that I basically drop any woman who even brings up this junk, because it gives insight into her true character, i.e vile and disgusting. It's like dating someone and then they start with stuff like "I'm not a racist but...." or "I'm not a sexist but....".

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting butthurt over a handful of girls that like tall men and not sleeping with you is just immature. There is always someone for everyone out there. Something tells me these guys also go for extremely attractive women who just so happen to have a thing for taller men. I'd wager these guys wouldn't lower their standards and go for girls that aren't conventionally attractive.