Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Fat chicks are for poor guys. If youre into it, go for it. Personally, I wouldnt date a fat chic unless it was a slump buster or... I was poor. Trust me, if youre with a fat chick, then you prob dont have much money.
    That seems terrible, how can you afford the food if you are poor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    That seems terrible, how can you afford the food if you are poor?
    Dollar menu.

Honestly, OP comes across as a complete ass-hat. "do her a favor?" "she's not a model", like he is some sort of god among men and only dates hot supermodels.

Newsflash, you aren't that cool, you aren't that smart, you aren't that rich. You're just a tool posting on MMO-Champion of all things. That should tell OP the exact kind of nerd he is. He should do himself a favor and go out with HER, because maybe he might get out of mom's basement and lose his v-card.

Deleted
    Either just ditch her seeing how she's a hamplanet or buy a captains helmet and do something I always wanted to do. Scream "I'm Captain Ahab and I shall harpoon the white whale!" "From hells heart I stab at thee".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    Newsflash, you aren't that cool, you aren't that smart, you aren't that rich. You're just a tool posting on MMO-Champion of all things. That should tell OP the exact kind of nerd he is. He should do himself a favor and go out with HER, because maybe he might get out of mom's basement and lose his v-card.
    Are you about as heavy as your prejudice and saltiness here lead one to think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by desolrit View Post
    Sup guys and gals

So I met this girl on a dating app, I was basically horny and looking for sexual partners, which I made clear in my profile in not so many words, and I got a few responses very quickly from those I had messaged after a brief search.

This one woman in particular seemed more interested in me than the others and was giving signs of interest quickly, though she was initially skeptical about my interest in her (which should've sent alarm bells ringing) and I ended up spending the whole day messaging her.

She's not what I would consider a model, but on the whole pretty average, I was willing to have sex with her. Only I failed to notice she only had face pictures on her profile (No alarm bells once again) I did a quick FB search at the end of the day and found that she was larger than I was expecting, and my attraction for her went down.

I had fun talking to her, though I could tell she wasn't as confident as her messages made her seem, I felt happy I had spend the day messaging her. I now worry that if we met IRL I will have no attraction for her and the whole thing will feel forced on my part, which I wouldn't want put her through.

Part of me feels like I could change her, maybe we could go to the gym togther and she could turn herself into a hottie, but another part of me feels like thinking like that is ultimately selfish and moral wrong. What if she falls in love with me (yes I know, extreme and egotistical) but she doesn't drop the weight. I don't want to turn her down, she said she's been heartbroken before, I feel like she could really do with a confidence boost.

What do you guys think I should do? Please be as brutally scathing or insightful as you like!
    Read a book or something to help you with unbearably shallow need/neediness-for-approval-from-society problem.

Date the girl if you like her and stop asking strangers for fucking advice which is nothing to do with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thought when seeing this thread "Man the harpoons!"

Honestly I had a similar experience myself, I ended up meeting her at her place and we watched a movie. After that didn't text her again, I wanted to at least say good bye or end things but I didn't and I feel bad for that. I was lucky enough though to find my current GF a month later and we have been together almost a year now. With the first girl, it's just that the moment I saw her I had no physical attraction and was actually put off by her despite the fact that we got together well.

Honestly, OP comes across as a complete ass-hat. "do her a favor?" "she's not a model", like he is some sort of god among men and only dates hot supermodels.

Man your post makes it seem like you took this entire thing personal O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The changing your partner thing never works in the long run.
    Yea, my wife and I have been changing each other for the last 11 years and it just hasn't worked at all /s
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    It's funny how the people are storming this thread to call him shallow, childish, a virgin and other stuff because he's unsure about commiting anything with a girl that's plain and simply fat. Yet they harp on in the height thread about how "everyone is allowed their preferences".

If you are just looking for a sexual adventure and she is aware of that as well, then who cares if she is a bit overweight? Make her feel good about herself, and all it costs you is getting laid.. a pretty good price imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Fat chicks are for poor guys. If youre into it, go for it. Personally, I wouldnt date a fat chic unless it was a slump buster or... I was poor. Trust me, if youre with a fat chick, then you prob dont have much money.
    your logic makes no sense. Weight gain has nothing to do with how big your bank account is.
    Also who said gym makes you lose weight?

The answer is simple. You want to have sex with her, then go ahead she is 100% up for that else she wouldn't be talking to you on that website.
    After that, if you like her and she likes you, try the relationship. If you don't, don't ever contact her again.

PS: do wear a condom.

If you want to have sex with her, then by all means do so. By hooking up with her (which you seemed to have already made clear is your intention) doesn't contractually require you to date her. Just make sure you wear a rubber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take her to pound town, big girls know how to love much better imo

Quote Originally Posted by Osirys View Post
    your logic makes no sense. Weight gain has nothing to do with how big your bank account is.
    Also who said gym makes you lose weight?
    Obesity can actually be directly attributed to having a low income and living in low income areas. The food poor people buy is designed to sustain them for their dollar, so it's loaded with too much sugar, bad fat, useless carbs, etc.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Yea, my wife and I have been changing each other for the last 11 years and it just hasn't worked at all /s
    You changed because you also both wanted to and felt the need for it, he's speaking of one changing her and being the main motivator, if you don't want to change or don't feel it's worth it you can whoever pulling you by the hair not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account

Found the landwhale.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post

Man your post makes it seem like you took this entire thing personal O.o
    I just call it like I read it. "she's no a model" "pretty average" "I was willing to sleep with her" "feel like I could change her" "turn her into a hottie" "What if she falls in love with me"

Seems pretty obvious to me. Douche-bag alert who went to douchebaggery school and graduated on the honor roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Found the landwhale.
    Not like it was hard to spot tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Not like it was hard to spot tho.
    Oh no, that's the great thing about e-whaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Obesity can actually be directly attributed to having a low income and living in low income areas. The food poor people buy is designed to sustain them for their dollar, so it's loaded with too much sugar, bad fat, useless carbs, etc.
    no no no. I can go buy healthy food on the lowest income possible in my country and stay athletic.
    it's either unhealthy habits (runs in the family) or depression that causes most girls to be "fat".

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Entering a relationship thinking you can change someone else is never a good thing.