Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Anyone know if a virtual ticket will get you that murloc?
    It should, based on past virtual tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    .....who doesnt know shit
    Is this like a "takes one to know one" scenario that you are familiar with or something?

Quit moving the goal posts. She did a great job at Blizzcon last year, has a nice following on twitter, raids, and is a VO Artist in hearthstone but you think she just gets "featured" because she's blonde, like that's some rare, exotic quality that no one has ever seen before? Sorry she hasn't been around as long as you've been a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    Is this like a "takes one to know one" scenario that you are familiar with or something?

Quit moving the goal posts. She did a great job at Blizzcon last year, has a nice following on twitter, raids, and is a VO Artist in hearthstone but you think she just gets "featured" because she's blonde, like that's some rare, exotic quality that no one has ever seen before? Sorry she hasn't been around as long as you've been a troll.
    Being a hot girl is somewhat of a double sided coin. As long as you are hot you dont have to make much of an effort in anything...you will always get things for free one way or another, however, if you truly are more then "hot" ppl would normally don't recognize you for that. Its just the way life is. But given the choice..I think most girls would choose the "to be hot" option...in stead of "be smart" option...yes you can be both smart and hot, but you will NOT be fully and truly recognized for both qualities

If Sunwell was a filler - then can we get the guys who built that filler to do the next xpac plz?

Ragnaros unbeaten for 154 days. That's epic! I'd say that Kael'thas with 130 days is way more epic though since you had the whole levelling and figuring the game out part in vanilla. It would be nice to have content that lasted for that long again even for the top guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    No, they just stopped releasing straight up broken content. All the way up to Ulduar(that's the last zone I remember with a boss that was flat out broken and unkillable at release) they pretty regularly released bosses that could not be killed.
    What boss was unkillable? I think you talk about Mimiron, he was insane on hardmode (Didn't you see the sign that said 'DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON!'?) but we killed him on 10 and 25 before the big nerf. After the nerf he was a laugh seriously... all other hardmodes were easy. I wish there were more bosses like Mimiron pre-nerf. It was a real challenge. Everything had to work hand in hand and you needed skilled people

The boss was not broken, we and other players killed him. You can say it's too hard for you but that's why it's called "hardmode". It's always sad to see that Blizzard nerfs things, because people cry it's broken, when they only lack of skill.
    Last edited by mmoc8557fc1bf9; 2015-08-19 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Ragnaros unbeaten for 154 days. That's epic! I'd say that Kael'thas with 130 days is way more epic though since you had the whole levelling and figuring the game out part in vanilla. It would be nice to have content that lasted for that long again even for the top guilds.
    A large part of KT lasting so long was that he was bugged, though. It would be nice to have raids last more than a week (or two like HFC did for the first time in quite some time), but I don't think we'll ever see that with regularity again. The top tier endgame raiding scene is all about taking a week off to do nothing but raid, but they can't keep that up for too long. And the top tier race affects an incredibly small percentage of the playerbase, so the speed in which they clear a raid does not affect anyone else. Having that last too long would actually probably start to make people bored of the race, which is another downside. I'm sure Blizzard wouldn't want to lose that small amount of attention/press they get that comes with the raid clear race.

I thought it was incredibly interesting that all BC raids except for BT and Sunwell were apparently in the game at launch. I started playing during BC, so I had very little notion of its endgame until the last quarter of the expansion. That's a model they certainly have never went back to. It would be an interesting thing to see again.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2015-08-19 at 01:25 PM.

from that manaflask article we can see how easy it was become over the years, and during the hard years the population actually increased steadly, then Wrath of the Entitlements King happen.

we all know the story from there.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer73 View Post
    Being a hot girl is somewhat of a double sided coin. As long as you are hot you dont have to make much of an effort in anything...you will always get things for free one way or another, however, if you truly are more then "hot" ppl would normally don't recognize you for that. Its just the way life is. But given the choice..I think most girls would choose the "to be hot" option...in stead of "be smart" option...yes you can be both smart and hot, but you will NOT be fully and truly recognized for both qualities
    Thing is. Who is this person. First I've ever heard or seen of her. Honestly. I don't find her all that attractive. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just old and married. But eh. Whatever.

And yeah there are those out there that think.. Let me show you my low cut shirt and give me things.. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Thing is. Who is this person. First I've ever heard or seen of her. Honestly. I don't find her all that attractive. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just old and married. But eh. Whatever.
    I guess its a good thing her place in the community and her job performance don't have anything whatsoever to do with whether anyone finds her "all that attractive" or not.

She's gorgeous, wish she was mine!

She IS hot..not among the tops worlds hottest..far from it..BUT for a gamer girl she is pretty much top notch.