Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by USA TOO STRONK View Post
    wtf is a Swansea?
    Ahhhh America, the best country in the world. Showing off to the world their geography skills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by USA TOO STRONK View Post
    Get off Americas dick. Thanks.

Ive counted 11 threads where foreigners are bashing the US either out right or being subtle. That is counting today only. Im not sure why so many non Muricans think about us so much. Mods, you are just as guilty. You bad teeth having bastards. Ban me, if you can. Im hiding behind 34 proxies and there is nothing you can do about it.

Im not going to apologize that we are the best country in the world. Best military, best tech, best everything. Im sorry, but there can only be one superpower and that is the USA. Have a lovely day.

hey, at least you can count to 11. now, who dared to say the US educational system sucks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    The only bad thing I've noticed with people from the US is that they really like talking to peoples supervisors or managers when not everything goes their way, other than that I haven't noticed any difference with the average American.
    Lot of Americans think they are special and deserve special privledges

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I suggest you educate yourself

I suggest you get real, just because you live in the same area, same time, or have something in common with someone that did something great, does not mean YOU did shit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    The only bad thing I've noticed with people from the US is that they really like talking to peoples supervisors or managers when not everything goes their way, other than that I haven't noticed any difference with the average American.
    I think it's a North American thing. Canadians do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    the creator is French but has always been a steady mix of both American and Europeans
    ... and Blizzard belongs to a french holding ... we stole that gem too, shame on us (or US ? ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well personally, I think I am special, and of course I deserve special privileges, I am not really too concerned with anybody else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I suggest you get real, just because you live in the same area, same time, or have something in common with someone that did something great, does not mean YOU did shit.
    We went to moon, they didnt. USA best

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a thread by titling it in a way that offends an entire continent is not a good way to start a discussion.