Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How is this possible? 175k dps @700ilvl no EDH

Just looked at the top of warcraft logs and saw this. I didn't even know this was remotely possible to achieve, he had to have cheated somehow.

EDIT: Im a retard who managed to forget to link logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    Last edited by Darkchickens; 2015-08-18 at 07:02 PM.

With the overabundance of information you've given us, I'm going to go with...
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Are you referring to this log?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true

If so he was basically the only one AoEing full time on HFA in a 6 healed 25 man with fairly low overall dps...they had a ton of adds up the entire fight so obviously he did well. I don't think there is anything underhanded about that log.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Are you referring to this log?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true

If so he was basically the only one AoEing full time on HFA in a 6 healed 25 man with fairly low overall dps...they had a ton of adds up the entire fight so obviously he did well. I don't think there is anything underhanded about that log.
    What makes you think he was the only one AOEing? Everyone else has DPS relatively fine for their ilvl on an aoe fight along with everyones top damage spells being their AOE ones. Blade flurry bladestorm starfall howling blast barrage etc

edit: beyond that 175k still wouldn't be an attainable number at that gear and raid set up.
    Last edited by Darkchickens; 2015-08-18 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    66k Necrotic Max Tick
    185k FS MH
    144K HB

How the fuck...

so, you think a 700 ilvl dk doing 175k on HFA, 96k on iron reaver, and 131k on council is normal?

lol..

Im so confused, how is this even possible... Im trying to look for buffs and everything... So so confused.

Deleted
    Tweet the log to Kihra. If it isn't legit maybe he'll disqualify the rankings?

Yeah there's no way he's legit. Just looking at his numbers on other fights, it's impossible

makes me wonder how many other parses may be skewed

10+ Year Old Account
    well hopefully if this is a widespread exploit or something, getting this one looked into might allow kihra to ban all exploited ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto View Post
    makes me wonder how many other parses may be skewed
    It is possible, that something bugged out, or a couple of things did. It wouldn't be the first time. It does happen, just not too often.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    166k on Iskar.

lol
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-08-18 at 07:22 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not very familiar with the way logs look and wondered why you guys were curious about someone doing 175K DPS when someone else was doing 1.8 million DPS.

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Nintendo Chalmers View Post
    I'm not very familiar with the way logs look and wondered why you guys were curious about someone doing 175K DPS when someone else was doing 1.8 million DPS.
    Hellfire Cannon was at the 1.8M...

Deleted
    to be honest, his iron reaver all looks legit apart from his frost strikes + obilerates which seem to do a huge amount of dmg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lemar View Post
    to be honest, his iron reaver all looks legit apart from his frost strikes + obilerates which seem to do a huge amount of dmg
    Check his Necrotic Plague damage on Iskar/HFA also.

Deleted
    sure is something wrong tho, no way he can do that much with that gear, must have found some nice world buff or something :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lemar View Post
    sure is something wrong tho, no way he can do that much with that gear, must have found some nice world buff or something :P
    Couldn't find anything in the logs to suggest that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    well hopefully if this is a widespread exploit or something, getting this one looked into might allow kihra to ban all exploited ones.

Tweeted Kihra about it.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-08-18 at 07:30 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I figured it out after a minute or so.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.