Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Couldn't find anything in the logs to suggest that.
    I found his armory, he's up to 705
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B%D1%8E/simple

I'm not seeing any wierd gear choices (like abusing prior tier set bonuses or trinkets). he's wearing a lot of PVP gear, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Nintendo Chalmers View Post
    Yeah, I figured it out after a minute or so.
    please do share

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post

Tweeted Kihra about it.
    As did I. Looks like hes on vacation or something from the looks of his twitter. Hopefully someone will deal with this soon enough though.

A guildie said he spent over 200 runic in one second - and believes he's x3'd all his numbers. His runic sometimes spikes to 300 but never higher, and /3'ing his numbers makes approximate sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    looking at runic power https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...true&spell=106 I have a feeling the logs were manipulated;

also from events:

00:00:05.409 Фсехуволю Melee Siegemaster Mar'tak *47912*
    00:00:06.122 Фсехуволю Frost Strike Off-Hand Siegemaster Mar'tak *89054*
    00:00:06.122 Фсехуволю Frost Strike Siegemaster Mar'tak *185626*

270k dmg from 1 Frost Strike. Gief
    Last edited by Zungate; 2015-08-18 at 09:10 PM.

Probs just opened the logs and "search and replaced" the damage from a few abilities at different times to higher amounts. Kinda funny i guess i never trust logs in top 10% anyway they so skewed, just ask your raid team to leave the adds to you, or allow you to get a buff to increase damage etc etc they don't always show how good of a player you are.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2015-08-19 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Probs just opened the logs and "search and replaced" the damage from a few abilities at different times to higher amounts. Kinda funny i guess i never trust logs in top 10% anyway they so skewed, just ask your raid team to leave the adds to you, or allow you to get a buff to increase damage etc etc they don't always show how good of a player you are.
    Not true, I have never asked anything fancy to get my ranks up and I have orange numbers on almost every fight(heroic though, haven't progressed on mythic yet)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpye View Post
    Not true, I have never asked anything fancy to get my ranks up and I have orange numbers on almost every fight(heroic though, haven't progressed on mythic yet)
    He didn't say always, but rather that some of the top ranks are like that, which is definitely true. And certain fights like Kilrogg, you won't get a high rank if you don't go inside and come outside for bloodlust/ring.

The logs are manipulated, if you compared the Total damage done to the Boss so it's health. It's always up by 1 or 2 milions from any other Heroic group of the same size.
    It's a badly done manipulation of the logs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 5-10 ranks more often then not have the group warped around the person who wants to rank. Not always, and not always intentionally, but it's like that alot.

I got a couple of top 10 HC ranks in BRF as Blood, and can tell you for sure it was as much about the group as it was for me. I never got into the situation where I was the only person AoEing (that's a new level of disgusting), but because of gear/skill/spec disparities, I often got to AoE for far longer than I would in your average group.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    BRF as Blood
    I want breath back

10+ Year Old Account
    I want breath back
    Me too friend, me too.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

This guy is clearly just a better player than all of us.
    Rambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    This guy is clearly just a better player than all of us.
    EU continues to dunk us all

Sounds to me like a multi-boxer playing 3 Frost DKs under similar names, especially if the names are in Russian. It's very possible the logs, either through glitch or manipulation, could have all three lumped together and that would cause the numbers to more or less line up.

Deleted
    I want breath back
    Breath changes put the nail in the coffin for me with regards to playing Blood.

He edits the logs. Even looking past the insane damage of some of his abilities. There are times where his runic power is at a level that is mechanically impossible to get ie. 200+.

Deleted
    "This character has been banned for exploiting rankings and is no longer eligible to rank on any fights this tier. This ban will be lifted when this tier's ranks are frozen and the next tier begins."
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-08-21 at 08:56 PM.