Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The WoW crowd is still gaining steam. Come check out Fever Clan.

New members are welcome. Come get to know our great gaming community.

We're still welcoming new members.

Come join our fun community.

New members are welcome.

Did you know that Fever has a rank up system? You can move up through the ranks from an enlisted Private, Sergeant, and Sergeant Major to officers like Captain, Major, and Colonel and finally to Generals. No rank is more important than any other, but with each rank comes privilege and responsibility. I trust you will use them wisely. Join today!

Did you know that Fever has extensive and active Forums? In a typical week our forums have 40,000 visits and 500,000 pageviews! Our users average over 3000 posts and 400 new threads per week. Feeling lost in the crowd? Our (insert game) section is active and close-knit, many of which I play with night after night. We know each other in game, on the forums, and in Teamspeak. Come join this active and exciting community

Did you know that as a member of |Fever| you can earn |Fever| coins? What can you do with |Fever| coins? You can buy games in the |Fever| store, sell them for real money, or even change another member's nickname on the |Fever| Forums! Join today to get 100 |Fever| coins!

Did you know that |Fever| hosts its own Teamspeak server which can hold up to 500 people? We easily have 100-150 people on every night in a variety of different game channels. We have 20 different rooms just for D3! You can always find someone to hang out with or chat up, then group up and get your game on. Looking for something different? Try the Karaoke room on a Friday night...

Did you know that |Fever| is an 8 year old, Mature Massive Multi-Gaming Clan with over 1,200+ members? From our founder, "Always our #1 goal is to bring a fun environment to our members and guests whether they decide to join us or not." In |Fever| you will find a gaming community built on respect, loyalty, and comradery. We are a family. Join us today!

Did you know that |Fever| members play a wide variety of games? Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, consoles, and many more. Whether you need a D3 fix or just fun when the servers are down, join |Fever| and you won't regret it.

Did you know that |Fever| has awards? When you join |Fever| you can earn awards from nearly 50 categories. There are awards for gaming like the Epic award, Achievement award, or RPG Superior Skills award. There are also awards for participating in Game nights, winning in-clan competitions, and earning awards in multiple games. Join Today and you might be the next recipient of the FNGuy/Gal award (a new member who has shown outstanding commitment to Fever Clan)!!

Did you know that |Fever| hosts contests? You could be the next Player of the Week (PoW)!. There are also in-game competitions which can net you |Fever| Coins, recognition, and even an award when you win. Join today and you could be the next contest winner!

What do you look for in a clan? I was looking for a thriving, mature gaming community built on respect. I found this in |Fever|. I really felt like |Fever| wanted to know who I was before I joined, and accepted me for who I was and not as another statistic. From the moment I joined, I have felt welcome and respected. I think you will find the same.

Come join us! We are attempting to revitalize our WoW Section, but also have a lot of other active sections for everyone else! Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Starcraft 2 Sections are all very popular!

Use ARaceli as your recruitment referral!
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

If you enjoy a fun stress free environment for WoW, and an active and social forum, Fever is a great clan to get involved with. Come drop by our site and have a look.

Come join us! We are attempting to revitalize our WoW Section. We do Game nights, have a popular and active TeamSpeak and Forum/Website and enjoy games of all kinds, including CS:GO, DOTA, Smite, League of Legends, OVerwatch, Diablo, Starcraft, and much, much more!

Use Araceli as your recruitment referral!

Come join us! We are attempting to revitalize our WoW Section. We do Game nights, have a popular and active TeamSpeak and Forum/Website and enjoy games of all kinds, including CS:GO, DOTA, Smite, League of Legends, OVerwatch, Diablo, Starcraft, and much, much more!

Use Araceli as your recruitment referral!

If you're looking for a laid back atmosphere with mature gamers, and great attitudes, then look no further. Come check us out at feverclan.com.

There are members on our TeamSpeak playing WoW right now as I post this. It's a great time to find some great people to game with. Come check out our site and see if we're a good fit for you.