Would you change anything if you were guarenteed to live until 110?

Oldest WWII vet died recently, a lady who was 110. Not very newsworthy but it made me think. Say you had a guarentee that you were going to live until 110, what would you change in your life if anything?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I would start smoking again.

Remove that guarantee. Maybe sell it, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like anything?

No fear of dying I know for a fact that no matter what I do I am living to 110?

I think it would be shorter list if I just told you what I wouldn't do.

Though truthfully I would really hate to live that long... I can't imagine living past 70 or 80... I don't ever want to get to a point where I am so decrepit that I just sit around and doing nothing but be a burden on other people.

Oh god, I am terribly afraid, to see my 30s... Living until 110 sounds terrible.