Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    So that explains why Islam went on to be the biggest religion on the planet in terms of number of followers.
    Also explains why they burn books instead of dying to protect them.

Because it's Haram now to be well educated and documentative.

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    I agree the arab world should be way much more involved in the conflict. I think (in fact hope) Iran will get more and more involved.

Thanks Skroe, I'm glad some US (most I guess) people support our alliance. We don't always agree, but it doesn't matter, those things happen like in a family.
    Exactly. USA Too Stronk is utterly embarassing. Most countries in the world would get down on their knees and thank every god in every pantheon for the good fortune of having one really reliable, really close ally, that would be with your country for many decades, even centuries. The US has dozens, France being one of the most significant. With extremely few exceptions, the alliances the US have are by in large a blessing.

By taking them for granted, thus guy not only disrespects people and countries worth of immense respect, but ironically hurt America, whose network of alliance is built on the relationships he take for granted. It's really sickening. And of all of them France... France midwifed the United States for crying out lout. France gets to give us a hard time. They've earned it, time and time again. That is what family is like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    As long as Western interests in the region are not hurt you will see no meaningful action against ISIS, it's all about the $€£.
    You are reading about ISIS murdering and torturing people rather than the Iraqi government murdering and torturing people because the former won't sell us oil.

If you look through the Iraqi government's catalogue of abuses you can see how ISIS came about. No one ever does that, they just form an emotional reaction to ISIS based on stuff they saw on TV. It is frightening how easily people are manipulated into war.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    As long as Western interests in the region are not hurt you will see no meaningful action against ISIS, it's all about the $€£.
    Part of the problem is that western action against them just helps ISIS and similair groups recruit more people. People complain about all the western action in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya etc but then the same people (often) complain when the west tries to take more of a backseat.

Kill every single last one of them. Hire the Nizrai ismalis to deal with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope for a massive intervention from many countries. This has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Kill every single last one of them.
    Not so easy as they are pussys hiding amongst the civilians, having children in the same building so they can't bomb them, using burka to look like women etc etc the list is long how big of a pussy they are. Al bagdadi would be dead a long time ago if they could just bomb civilians to but they know the us can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    Yesterday, I was watching the news. They were saying that you can get women as rewards, and that Daesh people chopped Palmyre city's director of antiques. They destroy all the historic buildings, that's terrible. They're making slaves of any non muslim woman/kid they capture, and keep/give/sell them. I just read that ANY Yazidie " girl ", from 8 to 35 is systematically raped.

Some were in Irak, in Afghanistan, in Lybia, in Mali, and many still have troops in these countries ... we still even have troops in ex-Yugoslavia (can't imagine the cost over decades ...).

I know it costs much to the countries holding military warfare troops and material (mostly UK and France here in Europe, USA are in every conflict, it has a huge cost to the nation, and many other bring support or help the way they can ...), and the economic situation is not good. I'm pretty sure another war would not be agreed in french opinion, mostly because of cost matters, and I already hear some saying " some other european countries are in great shape, ask them to finance the cost, we can't ".

Locally, there's one thing I would do for sure : each and every moron coming back from " Syrian front " would be sent back and delivered to Syrian " official " authorities. I don't care what they do with them. Instead of that, we send them to jail in hope of some kind of " reeducation " or something like that. I'm sure many have blood on their hands (or helped other by supporting, cooking, I don't care), our prisons are full, a VERY large majority here doesn't want them back on the french ground.

Still, we must react. How could we efficiently do something ? Would there be an efficient way to use our military forces by some coordination ? We have no political lever.
    we can't first because no one want to set "boot on the ground" and even if troops were to be sent they are heavily restrict on how to conduct the war and second because it's a waste of money until you kill the minds and those who provide financial support and those who recruit in the west this kind of shit keep repeating indefinitely.
    Are you prepared to bring back guillotine for those that send financial support, recruit peoples and do hate speech in France? vast majority of French and Europeans say no hence we can't do jack shit to those bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

To be honest, the only way you will ever get rid of them is the complete annihilation of Islam. Thats not going to happen. If you defeat them, you just make another similar group. All that can be done is to cut off their funding, kill them all where you find them and keep killing them until they are broken. Rinse repeat

- - - Updated - - -

ISIS will be allowed to survive because the world is becoming to PC. They dont care about offending anyone. Too many other countries do. In this current Offend no one climate, they will thrive. Personally, I say bring back the monastic Knight orders. Templars, Hospitallers, Teutonic, Order of the Dragon etc etc. Arm them with the best weapons and a clear goal. To simpy protect the world from ISIS. LEt them achieve that goal by any means necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    To be honest, the only way you will ever get rid of them is the complete annihilation of Islam. Thats not going to happen. If you defeat them, you just make another similar group. All that can be done is to cut off their funding, kill them all where you find them and keep killing them until they are broken. Rinse repeat

- - - Updated - - -

ISIS will be allowed to survive because the world is becoming to PC. They dont care about offending anyone. Too many other countries do. In this current Offend no one climate, they will thrive. Personally, I say bring back the monastic Knight orders. Templars, Hospitallers, Teutonic, Order of the Dragon etc etc. Arm them with the best weapons and a clear goal. To simpy protect the world from ISIS. LEt them achieve that goal by any means necessary.
    Then some other religion/cult/whatever will take over and cause the exact same thing. The problem is the dire situations people in those countries live in, the brainwashing they received as children, the terror of other groups. They are susceptible to such extreme ideologies, whether it be islam or something else. When you wipe out "islam", something exactly the same with a different name will pop up.

Deleted
    Let them claim Iraq.
    Then nuke it.
    Thats the only option.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not "our" problem. "We" should not get involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    What should we do? Kill them all. Group them all up in a building and fucking nuke 'em.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe