Poll: How are you paying for your WoW subscription?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Im still paying with credit card because the sub is really cheap on my country, we have so much inflation that the sub is cheaper than buying 1 item on a store lol, so I rather save my gold for in-game stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    Im still paying with credit card because the sub is really cheap on my country, we have so much inflation that the sub is cheaper than buying 1 item on a store lol, so I rather save my gold for in-game stuff.
    Venezuela o Argentina?

Deleted
    Not subscribed. Quelle surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    Venezuela o Argentina?
    lol Argentina *cries in Spanish*
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Yup. If it wasn't for the tokens, I'd most likely not be playing. I've set up my garrison on two of my characters, that have mostly treasure hunters, and they bring me in between 1.5k and 3k a day in gold. Seeing that I really only have to log in once in the morning, and once at night, that's not a bad return. If I didn't loathe doing the setup on more characters, I could probably be pulling in 7.5K to 15K a day on the 5 that I do have at 100, but as I said, I just can't do it. As it is, I really only ever play my priest and pally anymore, and I have no interest in leveling the rest of my toons to 100.

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Im shocked that so many people do not realize that getting a sub with tokens is actually more expensive and gives blizzard much more money than a normal subscription. Do really so many fall for that kind of scam?
    How exactly is it more expensive from the PoV of the guy paying with gold ?
    Are you going to tell me that the 45k in-game gold I got through the game are more expensive that the 13 euros in real money ? That makes no sense.

Deleted
    Standard way

10+ Year Old Account
    I was using tokens but sadly, even free is to much for WoW atm. At least for me it is.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Deleted
    I would still be playing, WoWTokens are just very convenient for me right now.

Tokens but I am getting burned out again and I only been back a few weeks. Going to build up a gold supply and stop playing WoW in the near future.

WoD is just boring me to sleep at this point. Since tokens have came out thats all I been using.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    I play with game time token, but I would still play the game if that wasn't an option.
    +1 /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Tokens of course/
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

Tokens. Nothing but tokens since it was introduced.

I can't justify spending $$$ on WoD as it's not worth it IMO. I might go back to a subscription if Legion is any good.