Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Heya Dreyen

Would you be interested in linking your BIS list for timewalking? I'm kinda interested in getting started, but I cba to scroll through the item database.
    check the first post. The only difference I have is that i used the BOA neck since it has more bonus armor...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    check the first post. The only difference I have is that i used the BOA neck since it has more bonus armor...
    Ow I'm sorry I thought you were going for a high survivability build.
    As in non damage output tier sets.

TBH unless going a survival build with mastery gems and tier would let me pull twice as much, its probably better to keep with the dps... i beat everyone on the meters by a good margin in timewalkers, so it does make runs quite faster.

Btw, whats best to enchant and gem?
    I read up on some timewalking guide that told me to go all out crit.

Is that any good compared to mastery or multistrike?

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post

Mastery > crit > rest. You can check enchants and gems in the first post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post

If you are using older gear, then you might as well slap agi gems in them over secondary stat gems. As far as enchants, other than rings and necks, there isn't a lot of options.

Even then it comes down to preference and playstyle. TW 5mans are pretty forgiving in letting you play around with gearing choices.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2015-10-21 at 07:46 PM.

Ugh couldn't get a Kiril the last 2 weeks of DS. Got everything BUT Kiril. RIP. Also don't have leg cloak on my druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    Ugh couldn't get a Kiril the last 2 weeks of DS. Got everything BUT Kiril. RIP. Also don't have leg cloak on my druid
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46032/dr...celess-general might be your best bet then or http://www.wowhead.com/item=71415/dreadfire-drape

Now that we know there's going to be Cata TW, I guess we should be looking at MoP/firelands gear right?

Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    Now that we know there's going to be Cata TW, I guess we should be looking at MoP/firelands gear right?
    If we get scaled to around ilvl 300 in Cata TW it will still be worth using ICC tier as long as it's heroic, thanks to the stat squish. You'll end up losing maybe 0-1 of each stat per piece, but the 20% thrash bonus is easily worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    If we get scaled to around ilvl 300 in Cata TW it will still be worth using ICC tier as long as it's heroic, thanks to the stat squish. You'll end up losing maybe 0-1 of each stat per piece, but the 20% thrash bonus is easily worth it.
    There is no need for the "heroic" gear as far as I can tell. Using Wowhead and a quick look in-game, there is no stat difference between the base 251 gear & the "heroic" 277 gear. So keep using what you have been and don't worry about it.

Ran each of the new Cata TW dungeons last night and didn't have any issue using the setup posted on the front page. Most were easier than I remember even after being fully geared in Cata.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2015-11-24 at 11:58 AM.

Timewalking time again!

So, with the new changes to mastery, the removal of bonus armor and multistrike, how would the new timewalking BIS look like?

Do we replace all the gems with pure mastery ones, or is agility still the way to go?
    Currently I am using all +10 Agility gems, not sure if I should keep them, or replace them with
    +16 Mastery
    +5 Agility / +10 Mastery
    Last edited by Abusufait; 2016-07-21 at 08:43 AM.

Blizzard also disabled the old tier set bonuses, so there are more choices for gearing now.

I'd like to know that, too.

Old Tier Set Bonuses seem to be still working, at least for me...

edit: you are right, they are not working - just tested them out - so time to replace those T10 pieces with some 2 socket gear
    Last edited by Abusufait; 2016-07-21 at 04:34 PM.

Going to gem +5 agility +10 mastery
    Only because in order to get +20 mastery I need +75 Mastery gems from WoD... -.-