Thread: Ni Chao

Deleted

Ni Chao

What phone should I pick for my new contract? I am looking for good battery life/fast app loading/good camera,

10+ Year Old Account
    My experiences for the passed 3 years is that smartphones suck when it comes to battery life. Aside from battery life I'd go with a Samsung S6/S6 edge or a HTC One M9

Currently have an edge and I think its brilliant. Everything is just so smooth.

I've also had chance to use a HTC One M9 (I had the original HTC One for about 18months, can't fault it) and again that phone is superb.

S6 has a better screen, and camera but the HTC has better sound quality + having the speakers on the front rather on the bottom is so good. Also HTC generally don't have a lot of useless crap on the phone which you can't remove.

Samsung put out better updates but people have reported that the S6 can lag sometimes due to having alot of crappy software which is unremoveable.

Both phones are brilliant but in my opinion the S6 slightly pulls ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    My experiences for the passed 3 years is that smartphones suck when it comes to battery life. Aside from battery life I'd go with a Samsung S6/S6 edge or a HTC One M9

Currently have an edge and I think its brilliant. Everything is just so smooth.

I've also had chance to use a HTC One M9 (I had the original HTC One for about 18months, can't fault it) and again that phone is superb.
    I have the M8 and I love it to death! I always bought Samsung phones before hand, and they definitely have a bunch of bloatware that you will never touch. The M8 also has a bit, but not as much.

The Samsung batteries had an issue for a few years. The battery would expand, to the point where you can see an arc on the case. This was a very dangerous issue as the battery ran the risk of exploding in your pocket. They didn't officially acknowledge this issue for about a year or so when it was originally reported. Eventually, they did make a statement about it, and offered free replacement batteries at any service center.

So far the HTC M8 has been great. The screen quality is (imo) better than the Samsung S6, and the camera is pretty awesome as well. The front facing speakers makes listening to music and such way better as the sound is facing towards you, rather than away from you. And the battery generally lasts all day. The only time I get serious battery drain, is when I play games (narrowing my eyes at fallout shelter).
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

My first thought was Ma Chao from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I am disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    My first thought was Ma Chao from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I am disappoint.
    Great...now I want to play Dynasty Warriors Empires....There goes the next few months.

I wish I had a copy of Romance, i'll have to see if I can get a cheap one for my SNES.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create threads with titles that have nothing to do with the content in them.

Closing this.