Deleted

Scotland : Horse dies after sexual assaul' near New Pitsligo

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-...87381141276980

"Police are investigating after a horse was stabbed and sexually assaulted in Aberdeenshire.

The incident happened near New Pitsligo overnight between Sunday and Monday.

Blaze, a 23-year-old female pony, had to be put down following the incident.

In a Facebook post, the horse's owner, Zoe Wright, said Blaze had been stabbed twice in the chest and "sexually violated". She has offered a £1,000 reward for anyone who provides information which leads to an arrest.
    Ms Wright, 30, urged other horse owners in the area to check their animals for suspicious cuts, and to contact the police if they see anything or anyone suspicious.

She added: "My lovely Blaze was the nicest pony, she has been part of our family for 18 years. The complete low life scum who did this to her needs to face justice for what they have done."

Police Scotland confirmed it had received a report of the incident and was investigating. Officers appealed for any witnesses to contact them.
    Det Insp Norman Stevenson said: "Enquiries are ongoing to establish what has happened to the horse but I would appeal directly to any neighbours or residents in the area who may have seen anything unusual or suspicious in the days before this happened.

"As a result of this cruel act a horse has died and a family have now lost a much-loved animal.

"We have not received any reports of similar incidents in the area but I would urge horse owners to check their animals regularly and report anything unusual to police.""

Deleted
    Is this a serial horse murderer now? There was a thread about something like this happening a few days back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Is this a serial horse murderer now? There was a thread about something like this happening a few days back.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-in-Scotland

Deleted
    Oh.Must have missed that one. Please close this thread.