Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just ask her out normally, don't mention her address or anything. 95% chance she says no but at least you will know.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Not creepy enough. "I know where you live and I've been where you sleep."
    Jessica! OMG, I LOVE your hello kitty bed sheets. /sip
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Jessica! OMG, I LOVE your hello kitty bed sheets. /sip
    But umm... the Batman dildo is creeping me out. Want to talk about that over coffee?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

You probably simply had a booger hanging out of your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wind View Post
    I hate to be another guy looking for advice on girls on a gaming forum but I just want to see the general views of what I'm going to say.

So first off I work in a library where I deal with several people daily. We work with library cards that every patron uses to sign things out on like every normal library does. We ask for their personal information like name, phone number, and address and keep record of it on their card. So one day a girl comes to my department and gives me like a solid 5 second stare. Stupid me I was only able to keep eye contact for like 2 of those 5 seconds before awkwardly saying "hello" which she gives me a simple smile. The first thing that going on in my mind is "was she looking at me because she was interested in me or is that just some thing she does with other people?". So she picks out something and I'm checking her things out. I'm kind of a nervous wreck at this point and I don't really say much to her which I highly regret. So as I was checking her out I notice in her account info the street she lives on and I realize that she lives like 2 min away from me.

So this brings me to the ultimate question. Would it be considered creepy or inappropriate to basically ask her out by mentioning the street she lives on? So like for example if I say something like "hey I noticed you lived on X Street which is like 2 blocks away from where I live on Y Street would you like to hang out sometime?". In my mind I don't see much wrong in asking her that since I'm telling her what street I live on. So it's not like I know where she lives ad she doesn't know where I live. Then again I've never really asked a girl out before so I don't really know what the right kind of things to say are. Especially when I'm on the job. I just don't want to be seen as that creepy guy. Is this the wrong way of going about it? What could I do to not be so weird? I've also considered giving her a note after checking her out?
    Holy fuck dude.

Never tell a strange girl you know where she lives. Even if luck explodes out the sky and you go out for coffee with this chick, never let on you know where she lives, at all in anyway. That is her private and secret knowledge that she keeps, until the time she trusts you and will share that.

What books is she checking out? Is this a college library or a public library? The books she is checking is a perfect indicator and non-threatening knowledge of who she is. Is her choice of books similar to yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Be smart about how you say it, say something like "So let me make sure your information is up to date" recite her name and phone number etc but when you get to the address just say something like "oh wow you actually live really close to me that's cool" and bam you got a topic to talk about. I don't know what your age group is dude but these girls in the newer generations really like it when guys are aggressive and act first, you gotta make a move.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Be smart about how you say it, say something like "So let me make sure your information is up to date" recite her name and phone number etc but when you get to the address just say something like "oh wow you actually live really close to me that's cool" and bam you got a topic to talk about. I don't know what your age group is dude but these girls in the newer generations really like it when guys are aggressive and act first, you gotta make a move.
    No, do not under any circumstances use her address and relative proximity to yours as conversational ice breaker or pick-up angle.

That information is personal and confidential. You as an employee of the library are to act professionally with that information and not use it to get your dick wet. Not only will this girl be creeped out by it, but you could lose your job for using confidential information for your personal use.