Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden to become most dangerous place to live in Europe by 2017

As a German citizen im extremely alarmed to this development since our government is also starting this madness. From statistics Sweden's crime index has risen from just 31.81 in 2013 to 42.95 in mid 2015. The most bizarre thing is that if this will continue Sweden might soon become the most dangerous country in the Europe.

Source: http://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings...mid&region=150

Deleted
    This section is based on surveys from visitors of this website
    Well ok then.

Got any official stats?

Deleted
    If this is true, and I'm not saying it is, then I find it quite alarming.
    Sweden really is going down the drain...

I would like to hear Tilli Mooneye's opinion on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    I'm willing to bet Tilli is the one holding the camera.

More of this skewed perception neo nazi (tho they themselves seem to be oblivious to being neo nazis) bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

More of this perception neo nazi bullshit.
    No it's not. If you take more than 5 seconds to look into it, you'll realize it's not at all, it's the truth. Native Europeans are on their way to becoming minorities in their own ethnic lands and that is a fact and it's already happened in many areas in European countries.

I think the crime has risen 'cos you ppl seem to have increased the number of things you think of as criminal...maybe showing that too many things bother you and you are going into absurdity when it comes to some stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

More of this skewed perception neo nazi (tho they themselves seem to be oblivious to being neo nazis) bullshit.
    Angry foreigner isn't neo nazi per say even though he might look like it. He's actually bosnian immigrant in Sweden and grew up there. He is critzing immigration, because problems he sees it brings. This isn't something to do with neo nazism as I dobut he believes he sees ethnical swedes as superior when he isn't one himself even. That being said I'm quite sure he would welcome your critique if you wish to do so.

As for OP. The source is pretty shady and I wouldn't trust it too much considering it's based on a survey. It might have some basis to it, but it could be somewhat baseless as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting aside the legitimacy of the stats used, it sounds like they're doing this:

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I guess no one will mention the 50 or 100 was it or so, off-limits Muslim ghetto areas around the country.

No it's not. If you take more than 5 seconds to look into it, you'll realize it's not at all, it's the truth. Native Europeans are on their way to becoming minorities in their own ethnic lands and that is a fact and it's already happened in many areas in European countries.
    Europe is still 90% (actually the exact number is 96%)+ racially homogeneous.

As someone who is half Hungarian, half Greek, Austrian citizen, grown up in the UK and US and now lives in Spain and is planning to get the Spanish citizenship, I literally don't understand the obsession people have with racial and ethnic homogeneity.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2015-08-21 at 01:26 AM.

One thing i like about sweden is their far right party while having more conservative social views, still has far more liberal economic views than american liberals, so in this case i think its absolutely ok to tone down immigration, and look this isnt racist, because the problem isnt their race, the people who commit crimes are mostly in a religion which in many cases, not all but in many cases says is justified.

Deleted
    Well, since Sweden by demographic statistics alone will be gone in a few years and far sooner than most people expect, I don't think this is an issue at all. We should just use Sweden as an example for research and future predictions, it's a nice case to see what happens when you do what Sweden does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Native Europeans are on their way to becoming minorities in their own ethnic lands
    Even if this were the case, who cares? I'm a white guy, grew up in San Jose, CA. White people have been a minority there for a long ass time now. It honestly never made a damn bit of difference, except inasmuch as I got to experience more cultures, which was awesome.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Even if this were the case, who cares? I'm a white guy, grew up in San Jose, CA. White people have been a minority there for a long ass time now. It honestly never made a damn bit of difference, except inasmuch as I got to experience more cultures, which was awesome.
    Fewer white people means less incidence of skinless chicken with no seasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Ok, good to know.

*keeps on taking late night walks as usual*.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Ok, good to know.

*keeps on taking late night walks as usual*.
    I often do this, because I feel at peace at night during night walks. I live in Nevada, about 40 minutes away from Vegas in a drug-riddled town.

I've had no problems, but my pepper-spray is always at the ready. c:

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Swedistan. Destroyed by political correctness.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-21 at 04:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    I guess no one will mention the 50 or 100 was it or so, off-limits Muslim ghetto areas around the country.
    Please, shut up. These places do not exist at all, and one of the places many times claimed to be like this? Is one of the friendliest areas I've visited, sure its a cultural chock to see it in my country like that, but no more so than me going abroad.

If things were even half as bad as this thread claims, I should be terrified considering I live in a town in the south of sweden that accepts a hefty number of immigrants each year. Things are no worse now than they were 20 years ago.

This is all bullshit propagande made up by people who are to narrowminded to be able to accept that the state of their lives might just be their own fault, not their new neighbour from Iran who happens to have a doctors degree and thus a pretty nice job even tho he only recently came to the country.

This is what happens when a group who cant defend themselves are made into a scapegoat for problems that arent near to being their fault.... Now where have we heard of this before?... Oh right.... back in the 1940s.

Stop the hate already, its helping nobody.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Swedistan. Destroyed by political correctness.
    Sweden, run into the ground by racists who cant accept that they are being racist. Instead of shifting blame they could try and solve the issues they believe that they have.