Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    My favorite "fast" food places (which I actually rarely eat at):

In-N-Out Burger
    UGH, I've always wanted to go to an In-N-Out (only hear great things about it), but I live on the east coast :\

OT: Subway is shit. Their slogan is a lie as their food just sits out all day ("fresh" my ass), and honestly, Subway is just a massive inconvenience.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Best food you will ever get is the hidden gems of people that run their own business from food carts and such. My Uncle does this for one of his jobs making authentic sausages and he has a very big following/loyalist base. He even has a business man that travels from New York to Florida lots and he will only go to my Uncles food cart.

Far as big food chains go the quality of the product goes way down, you start getting all this processed garbage and lower ingredients but Subway is much better then Mr Sub and Quiznos is hit and miss.

I've always liked Subways and will probably continue to like them. The food is extremely fairly priced, I like the taste, I get to have exactly what I want on a sandwich of my chosing and there's no "well, what's this combo cost" feeling going on for me. I know what I'm getting and if I want a variation (say, I really like spinach today) then I can just get more of that on the spot and not worry about if it's part of the plan.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I've always liked Subways and will probably continue to like them. The food is extremely fairly priced, I like the taste, I get to have exactly what I want on a sandwich of my chosing and there's no "well, what's this combo cost" feeling going on for me. I know what I'm getting and if I want a variation (say, I really like spinach today) then I can just get more of that on the spot and not worry about if it's part of the plan.
    my problem is our subway always seem to serve our sandwichs lukewarm and doesn't really bother to heat them. most of the time the cheese isn't even melted.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    my problem is our subway always seem to serve our sandwichs lukewarm and doesn't really bother to heat them. most of the time the cheese isn't even melted.
    I've never had that issue. Hell, I've had the opposite on occasion because they toast them by putting them on something like 450 and if they get too busy to immediately open the door the bread burns. Then again, sample size of maybe three here.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I love hole-in-the-wall places. Usually the food is far from healthy, but it's cheap and delicious.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Publix subs best subs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just stick it in your microwave or heat it in your car

10+ Year Old Account
    We've just got our first TGI Fridays in Copenhagen, is that a good place to eat?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    I think Quiznos is better than Subway but that is just my opinion. Which brands do you think are of higher quality than the biggest brands like McDonald's, Walmart, and Coca Cola?

We can all agree that pizza hut and quizno's is better than the other competition. But you are paying a lot more for the extra grease and goodness.

In Florida for the same price as subway you can get a sub at Publix but it has twice the meat and toppings and is alot bigger and more tastier.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    We've just got our first TGI Fridays in Copenhagen, is that a good place to eat?
    Not much point in asking when it comes to large chains because the quality will vary greatly by location...The cooks, management, etc...At one place it can be piss poor and at another it can be very good, i've had this happen to me numerous of times. Tim Hortons is probably the perfect example, all comes down to the employees some do it properly and others don't. You can have a shit coffee, go down the street to the next location and it's night and day difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    We can all agree that pizza hut and quizno's is better than the other competition. But you are paying a lot more for the extra grease and goodness.
    Pizza Hut is chincy as fuck on the toppings, that ain't even real pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Not much point in asking when it comes to large chains because the quality will vary greatly by location...The cooks, management, etc...At one place it can be piss poor and at another it can be very good, i've had this happen to me numerous of times. Tim Hortons is probably the perfect example, all comes down to the employees some do it probably and others don't. You can have a shit coffee, go down the street to the next location and it's night and day difference..
    I thought they were called chains because they serve the same food McDonald's is always the same in my experience. I had a Big Mac in NYC, and it was the same as in Copenhagen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Just stick it in your microwave or heat it in your car
    but then it's all mushy....
    or better yet the employees can do their jobs and heat up the sub.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-08-21 at 09:50 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

If Im getting a sub and money is not a concern I'll go to Firehouse.
    In the cold cruel obama world thats not common, so I look for other options.

Jersey Mikes normally has BOGO coupons which lets me get multiple meals out of it, also Publix deli has very good subs that are cheaper than most chains.

7+ Year Old Account
    but then it's all mushy....
    Not in my experience, i put it in my microwave for around 20-30 seconds just to warm up everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    and Quiznos dont ask you stupid question when you orders a sub.. they make it.

if a want a roastbeef sandwich, stop talking and do it, boys ! i'm hungry !
    God, Subway pisses me off.

"I'll have the chicken bacon ranch."

"Okay. . . would you like ranch on that?"

Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    If Im getting a sub and money is not a concern I'll go to Firehouse.
    In the cold cruel obama world thats not common, so I look for other options.

Jersey Mikes normally has BOGO coupons which lets me get multiple meals out of it, also Publix deli has very good subs that are cheaper than most chains.
    how long are you going to keep up this woe is me charade?

10+ Year Old Account
    You get the impression, when you watch American movies and tv shows, that you guys really like sandwiches. I think that's confirmed

how long are you going to keep up this woe is me charade?
    Hopefully one day times will not be hard again, and can enjoy more things and not worry.
    Until then suffer, go without and prepare for harder times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    You get the impression, when you watch American movies and tv shows, that you guys really like sandwiches. I think that's confirmed
    It is a cost to volume thing, also the $5.99 Italian sub from Publix will serve as 2 meals, is decent and will likely not give me the runs.