Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I never said the US government is funding Mexican drug gangs. I said the USA is, and that is in the form of Americans buying drugs. The Mexican drug gangs are too powerful and well-funded for the Mexican government to stop them. Those that oppose them are promptly murdered. There is a real problem of American privilege distorting views here, and you are demonstrating it quite well. Perhaps you haven't spent much time in countries with weak governments, or countries where non-government forces are very powerful, but not everywhere is the USA. We are very, very privileged to live in a country where the government is stable and powerful enough to squash genuine threats easily. That is not the case in much of the world, and expecting the Mexican government just stop these drug gangs is profoundly ignorant. The drug cartels in Mexico bring in about five times what the Mexican government's annual budget is. Can you imagine if the US had armed gangs that had five times as much money as the government?
    Perhaps Mexico should keep incentivize their citizens to stay in Mexico and pay taxes then. Then the government will have enough money

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Because they're here illegally, and if they're filling their taxes, this means the government knows where they live and rather give them money than doing their job which is deporting them for being here illegally....

Any other criminal would be arrested and dealt with swiftly if their actions were openly known and their whereabouts known as well, while committing a crime openly. It's bullshit.
    The IRS doesn't exist to deport illegal citizens, that is the job of Immigration Services or whatever that department is that you Yanks have. It is up to the IRS to collect taxes, I don't think they give a rats ass about whether a person is a legal citizen or not if they are paying income taxes. I think the IRS should be more worried about investigating televangelists and the absurd amounts of money they are getting from gullible and stupid people, money that should be taxed or given back to those who have been pilfered by that scam, rather than worrying about minimum wage illegal citizens working the jobs most Americans think they are too good for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    So in one year the US government has taken $4,000,000,000 from US citizens and handed it over to illegal invaders.

The government knows they are illegally filing for refunds, the government knows they are illegally receiving refunds, the government of course knows they are illegally infesting America ...and yet the government facilitates these crimes.

If President Obama's current immigration actions, which are also illegal, continue then illegal invaders will be able to cash in on further billions in past refunds they missed out on in addition to the billions they will take each year as this crime of paying illegals continues.

Think of all the things your government could be doing if they weren't paying illegal invaders to commit crimes.

Healthcare, education, infrastructure, financial assistance for actual citizens ...all these billions being spent to aid invaders and not Americans.
    Well, they let people in all willy nilly and then wonder why planes smash into buildings.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Well, they let people in all willy nilly and then wonder why planes smash into buildings.
    They had money people with money have no problem coming into the US.

9/11 estimated costs were 500k $$

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Perhaps Mexico should keep incentivize their citizens to stay in Mexico and pay taxes then. Then the government will have enough money
    How about we punish the few employers that incentivize these people to come here? The employer should be listed on the IRS form.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They're getting refunds, on taxes they paid. So, what's the problem?
    This is false. A Tax credit doesn't work that way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do Mexican drug cartels fuel illegal immigration? Yes
    Do Mexican drug cartels fuel illegal drug usage? Yes
    Does building a wall stop either of those? It greatly hampers illegal immigration, but does not stop in entirely. It also does not stop the illegal drug problem.Illegal drugs will always find a way into the country because the demand is great for them.

A wall can stop immigrants to some extent but not the drug people.

Trump is gaining traction. This is the first election in a long time where I've felt a dangerous candidate was a serious contender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Remember, this is the guy who wants to spend billions rounding up people for misdemeanors.
    Better than the guy who wants to spend billions bringing in illegal immigrants who are criminals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Trump is gaining traction. This is the first election in a long time where I've felt a dangerous candidate was a serious contender.
    Why exactly would he be dangerous?

Probably should check up the US government. You know the whole checks & balances thing.

Mr. Trump still has to work with the senate and congress. Not to mention the Supreme Court.

It's not a dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Why exactly would he be dangerous?
    Its like voting an more incompetent stupid version of Berlusconi in office.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Uproar over money going to immigrants. Meanwhile private health care system costs are 17% of GDP.
    Which is insane considering the European welfare countries spend around 10% and their health care is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantali View Post
    Its like voting an more incompetent stupid version of Berlusconi in office.
    Is that just something you wanted to get off your chest and rage?

I can't imagine anyone logically ignoring Trump's success and calling him incompetent and stupid.

But hell, there are certainly people who see five lights, when there are clearly four lights.

Is that just something you wanted to get off your chest and rage?

I can't imagine anyone logically ignoring Trump's success and calling him incompetent and stupid.

But hell, there are certainly people who see five lights, when there are clearly four lights.
    Madoff was competent too and he didn't inherent a large sum of money to kick off his ponzi shemes.

Berlusconi had his mafia connections and was a horrible corrupt person grabbing almost the entire italian televsion sector while in office
    and fucking underage hookers while celebrating cocaine parties then bailing them out of prison.....

But he was neither an idiot or a bad businessman and he didn't fuck up foreign policiy to the extent trump would or he was not nearly as
    self serving.

I don't think trump would be fine with just the television...

10+ Year Old Account
    I call him incompetent and stupid because businesspeople generally make poor statesmen.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep saying that the US government is funding Mexican drug gangs. Its time you prove it! The only way they are getting money is because the Mexican government is allowing them to continue to make drugs and then sell them to Americans. The US government isnt buying drugs from them
    We could always just legalise them and incentivize domestic production.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    You keep saying that the US government is funding Mexican drug gangs. Its time you prove it! The only way they are getting money is because the Mexican government is allowing them to continue to make drugs and then sell them to Americans. The US government isnt buying drugs from them
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...ed-as-partners

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-u...-cartel-2014-1

http://newamericamedia.org/2012/07/m...on-dollars.php

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...rgo-s-u-s-deal

Theirs a few articles on it. Not only is the US gov giving money to some cartels, along with criminal immunity. They are also looking the other way pretty much as these cartels launder drug money through our banking system unless you wanna consider the one time 160 mil settlement from wachovia which is now wells fargo active pursuits in the drug war.