The circus comes to town and the monkeys break out.
    The circus owner says to the towns people we should catch the monkeys.

You answer not my circus not my monkeys. It's not my business because I didn't cause it you have to manage it on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pandachan2 View Post
    The circus comes to town and the monkeys break out.
    The circus owner says to the towns people we should catch the monkeys.

You answer not my circus not my monkeys. It's not my business because I didn't cause it you have to manage it on your own.

That ..honestly makes sense in a lot of ways. Buuut question is, which dumbass country in Europe started all this in the first place..

[QUOTE=Slant;36371548]I happen to be German, so I would hope I can read German without using Google translate. The main stream media is not owned by the same people that owned it before WW2. Age alone took care of that. .... So, if you claim that the same owners own it now, please provide a source.
    QUOTE]

What tribe owned the media in Germany before WWII? Hint they killed over 60+ million white Russians by taking their guns + food and starving them to death during the Holodomor. The gay "german" defense minister belongs to which tribe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Lies View Post
    Oh? Last I checked the number of people who join protest movements like PEGIDA is still small. Here and there people join in laughable 400-500 people protests. And max 7000 in the biggest cities.
    How will you know if the media will not report it? My post of arsons being committed against refugee areas is not being covered just like the rapes.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    What tribe owned the media in Germany before WWII? Hint they killed over 60+ million white Russians by taking their guns + food and starving them to death during the Holodomor. The gay "german" defense minister belongs to which tribe?
    Germans don't think in tribes.

They might have some form of local patriotism are fond of the city they were born in or like their federal state the most but they would not say well I'm frankish I hate all the saxons. xD

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Are these all refugees fighting each other? What the hell is causing them to do such things??
    The fact that majik dirt will not turn moslems into 1st world people. Refugee centers are separating people by ethnicity to reduce the rapes on refugees but no care is given to reducing the rapes of indigenous whites.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...liticians.html

This UK judge sentenced a moslem to extra jail for raping a moslem girl, he said its worse to rape a moslem girl than an indigenous white little girl because white girls are sluts.

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/uk-j...im-girls.html/

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    The fact that majik dirt will not turn moslems into 1st world people. Refugee centers are separating people by ethnicity to reduce the rapes on refugees but no care is given to reducing the rapes of indigenous whites.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...liticians.html

This UK judge sentenced a moslem to extra jail for raping a moslem girl, he said its worse to rape a moslem girl than an indigenous white little girl because white girls are sluts.

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/uk-j...im-girls.html/
    Does UK follow Common laws that looks at precedent cases to judge?
    It's true that East Asians generally do not prefer women who are active in sex life. Being raped is one big negative point. It seems OK to sentence more due to the more severe consequence the victim may experience in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pandachan2 View Post
    I think this will ruin Merkels career and legacy.

Even Willy Brandt said the interests of the german citizens comes first.....
    he would be labeled as a staunch racist for that line today.
    dont worry, she gets reelected anyways, since germans are generally too stupid to see through things clearly. I predict germany will become a second sweden, with the rape rates on top.

Deleted

And the next Muslim riot in the refugee camp in Leipzig.

http://www.bild.de/regional/leipzig/...3332.bild.html

Apparently this is how they "celebrate" on their holiday Eid-Ad-Adha. Celebrated by slaughtering animals in accordance with their religious rites.

And I don't see, that the people, who will have to live in tents during Winter in Germany will stay calm and maximal voice their concerns in a civil manner.
    I see scenarios like this in Leipzig or any other "refugee" camp, where riots like this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    dont worry, she gets reelected anyways, since germans are generally too stupid to see through things clearly. I predict germany will become a second sweden, with the rape rates on top.
    I think you underestimate the bullshit that is coming down the road...
    this is not fukushima and not the greek crisis the effects will hit hard and instantly.
    Last edited by pandachan2; 2015-09-26 at 05:04 AM.

Deleted
    E-N-R-I-C-H-M-E-N-T

God I hope my country gets the fiercest and coldest winter of this millenia. They`ll flee like fleas. Cannot fucking wait.

Another day, another story of "refugees" refusing to get off a bus because it's not in a destination they want to be in.

http://www.allehanda.se/angermanland...lamna-bussen-1

this is why i keep saying its a bad idea. think about it. i wouldnt mind if 1m european christians were displaced, even if they only spoke Samoean, but now we have Moslems rioting and raping and pulling out knives on people. are these the people we really want to save? they cant even behave themselves. should deport back any refugees that were involved in the fighting. close the borders and put up barbwire around them. reinforce it with some guards.

Deleted
    In Holland people are starting collectively buying ground in the direct area so they can't put refugee shelters there.
    http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4133388/...ers-weren.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    These people do not reflect public opinion in the slightest.
    Sources have been linked like 50 times in this thread from all across Europe that show your wrong. Then you refuse to argue and 30 pages later you start the same shit again. Are you delusional or just really really stubborn?

Deleted
    30-40% of the Refugees claim they are syrians........but aren't. (a FACT that Slant wont like much)

How does Merkel want to fix that problem? The CDU wants to give every Syrian asylum without the required process. Which means everyone on the world is now Syrian and passport forgers are in huge demand.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschla...ubnis#comments

This is insane. Merkel, without a doubt suffers from dementia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter_mailonline
    German nurse faces eviction from council block where she brought up her children to make way for asylum seekers
    how lovely.

Deleted
    Refugee riot = football hooligan riot - emblems and bad press

I don't know why you're laughing. Because some uninformed people throw a fit on an internet forum? :P

These people do not reflect public opinion in the slightest.
    I don't know about other countries, but i represent 87% of Hungary
    (And just before you say it's biased, the index.hu and the "Nézőpont Research Institute" is part of the lefties media empire)

Deleted
    There is no way in hell that when 2015 ends, Germany only has 1 million refugees.

The entire media and police in Germany has stopped reporting numbers, and that is EXTREMELY worrying. No citizen has any idea how many are coming each day and week. They used to report it just 2 weeks ago but now don't.

The only reliable way to get numbers is with outside sources (Austrian, Croatian, Hungarian governments).

So I see reason and normal people have completely left this thread, I'll unsubscribe then. Have fun celebrating your happy little panic party. The world is doomed! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    30-40% of the Refugees claim they are syrians........but aren't. (a FACT that Slant wont like much)

How does Merkel want to fix that problem? The CDU wants to give every Syrian asylum without the required process. Which means everyone on the world is now Syrian and passport forgers are in huge demand.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschla...ubnis#comments

This is insane. Merkel, without a doubt suffers from dementia.
    Last post I'll make...

The 30-40% claim you're talking about.. is that taken from the comment section? Who knows it? "They"? Is that the same "they" who are from "they say refugees rape everyone"? Who did make it a fact? You? What a joke :P

And the article you quoted, literally quotes the Gouvernment denying to give Syrians asylum without the required process. It's saying the exact opposite of what you're claiming here.

What is insane is how children can ruin this thread with their idiocy.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

So I see reason and normal people have completely left this thread, I'll unsubscribe then. Have fun celebrating your happy little panic party. The world is doomed! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Last post I'll make...

The 30-40% claim you're talking about.. is that taken from the comment section? Who knows it? "They"? Is that the same "they" who are from "they say refugees rape everyone"? Who did make it a fact? You? What a joke :P

And the article you quoted, literally quotes the Gouvernment denying to give Syrians asylum without the required process. It's saying the exact opposite of what you're claiming here.

What is insane is how children can ruin this thread with their idiocy.
    The only one ruining the thread is you with idiotic attempts at insults.
    "i have no argument, im going to leave bcus ur umm stupid and stuff xDDDDD"
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-09-26 at 10:21 AM.