Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Deport these criminals then.
    There are laws. Some more stupid then others but still there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Not always that simple. Wish it was.
    To be honest, and I know I'm going to get flak for this, this is the bigger issue than the refugees themselves. By being stricter on those committing crimes (harsher jail sentences followed by deportation, or forced deportation for serious crimes) and tightening up on borders, speeding up asylum processes, etc etc, this wouldn't be nearly as big a problem.

On top of that, this seems like one of those things that can create, at least temporarily, more jobs, in construction, education, military/police, etc etc.

Being stricter with welfare (either refugees leave to their homeland once it is no longer "unsafe" or they must attend some form of higher education / be employed to stay in the country) would also go a long way as well. Instead of just saying "DEM MUSLIMS BE CRIMINALS" and tar and feather the whole lot...do something about the troublemakers, and move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    To be honest, and I know I'm going to get flak for this, this is the bigger issue than the refugees themselves. By being stricter on those committing crimes (harsher jail sentences followed by deportation, or forced deportation for serious crimes) and tightening up on borders, speeding up asylum processes, etc etc, this wouldn't be nearly as big a problem.

On top of that, this seems like one of those things that can create, at least temporarily, more jobs, in construction, education, military/police, etc etc.

Being stricter with welfare (either refugees leave to their homeland once it is no longer "unsafe" or they must attend some form of higher education / be employed to stay in the country) would also go a long way as well. Instead of just saying "DEM MUSLIMS BE CRIMINALS" and tar and feather the whole lot...do something about the troublemakers, and move on.
    I agree. But it is just not that simple.. What if a country doesn´t want them back or is still at war? Drop them by parachute? As a previous poster stated, we can´t even properly deport other europeans. Denmark has an agreement with Romania that Romanians caught in Denmark serve their time in Romania. Yet Denmark has about 400 million dkr/year worth of Romanian prisoners sitting in our jails.

Deleted

Won´t happen as long people in charge are blind cause of their beliefs.

The german left wing has showed how crazy they are after what happened at cologne. Victim blaming: the women should have gone to other, not so crowded areas and keep their distance to strangers... "eine Armlänge" which means one arm length.
    Making excuses for the criminals, that the whole act was a fault of Germany for not integrate them properly. Poor poor rapists...

And they always have been that way, no matter who or what every the criminal is as long its not a nazi or right winger, then the hell breaks out.

The right on the other side makes the same just for another audience. Poor germans just protecting them self from those evil Muslims that... uh, did actually nothing, but hey it was a Muslim so it was fine to beat the crap out of them.

What I find most sad about this that there is not healthy middle. Our "centered" party is just crawling in the ass which got the most public approval. Once the mood of the people swings to the other side they are, and "always worked for that to work that way" too.

/edit

This post is just a personal rant about our politics and the people that follow that kind of stuff. Can´t even watch the news anymore without getting angry
    Last edited by mmoc7c08c42f71; 2016-01-28 at 11:45 AM.

This reeks of " immigration good. Anti illegal immigration bad... Cause immigration good "

People who only see in black and white are fools. Immigration is fine. Taking in refugees is fine.

Illegal immigration is not fine. Taking refugees that clash with your culture is not fine. And taking in too many of any refugees is not fine.

If America went to war , I would not expect Canada to take in 100 million of us. They just can't. It's wrong to expect them to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    This whole thing HAS to blow up BIG time if things like these continue to pile up.

Lets not forget that people are losing their trust into the police and our media. Will just heat up everything more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    Won´t happen as long people in charge are blind cause of their beliefs.

The german left wing has showed how crazy they are after what happened at cologne. Victim blaming: the women should have gone to other, not so crowded areas and keep their distance to strangers... "eine Armlänge" which means one arm length.
    Making excuses for the criminals, that the whole act was a fault of Germany for not integrate them properly. Poor poor rapists...

And they always have been that way, no matter who or what every the criminal is as long its not a nazi or right winger, then the hell breaks out.

The right on the other side makes the same just for another audience. Poor germans just protecting them self from those evil Muslims that... uh, did actually nothing, but hey it was a Muslim so it was fine to beat the crap out of them.

What I find most sad about this that there is not healthy middle. Our "centered" party is just crawling in the ass which got the most public approval. Once the mood of the people swings to the other side they are, and "always worked for that to work that way" too.

/edit

This post is just a personal rant about our politics and the people that follow that kind of stuff. Can´t even watch the news anymore without getting angry
    Why do you give in to the anti far right propaganda? No one has anything with A muslim or a group of muslims. What happens in germany and the whole EU is called an invasion.
    There is nothing wrong to not want millions of different culture immigrants in your country even if they are all civilized (which they are obviously not). There is a national identity and culture to protect. Have we all lost out minds?

Lets have millions of white christians suddently go to Syria and create christian districts and cities and slowly take over. What the fuck is wrong with you people have you all lost your sanity?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-01-28 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Oh the almost funny (weren't it so sad) little side stories this whole thing produces. I live in a mid-sized German city in NRW, and we had an abandoned ex-grocery store building for almost 2 years here. Since the owner left it became a well known and well used spot for homeless to sleep, because the many little niches the building has on its outside provided some shielding against wind and weather. (No one actually entered the building, they respected it being still owned by someone despite the need for shelter.)
    Now our city has decided to raze the thing and plop a 100+ person refugee home there, expressedly for males in the age range from 18 to 35. The homeless, of course, haven't been included in this decision, nor has anyone ever bothered to talk to them. They organized a small protest last weekend there (it's directly beside another large store, so very visible), and are basically just stumped over why no one ever had the same idea for them, or at LEAST the decency to somehow include them in the project. (Provide small places to live in and do some chores in the refugee home or something is nothing they would have refused outright.) But no. Local German homeless are basically asked to go "elsewhere", and the refugees get a cozy all new building.

This whole thing HAS to blow up BIG time if things like these continue to pile up.

(Note: I'm fully aware of that the refugees are in no way to blame for this personally. It's our administration that keeps fucking up pretty much everything. BUT! I still see it related to the refugees (or rather illegal immigrants in most cases), because stuff like this wouldn't be coughed up without them in the first place.) Also, it's going to be a rough ride especially for the women that go shopping in the adjacent mall, because since it's pretty much the only thing to hang out at in close proximity, it's going to be flooded with loitering refugees that have way too much time on their hands (and little respect for women). Should be interesting to see if the store speaks up once sales drop enough. But I don't think they have that kind of balls.
    Same with this new law in Denmark.. Has always applied to Danes, now just applies to refugees as well. ½ the world now calling us Nazi Germany

Deleted
    Same with this new law in Denmark.. Has always applied to Danes, now just applies to refugees as well. ½ the world now calling us Nazi Germany
    Amazingly, the German states who also have those rules, are magically not Nazi Germany.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Why do you give in to the anti far right propaganda? No one has anything with A muslim or a group of muslims. What happens in germany and the whole EU is called an invasion.
    There is nothing wrong to not want millions of different culture immigrants in your country even if they are all civilized (which they are obviously not). There is a national identity and culture to protect. Have we all lost out minds?

Lets have millions of white christians suddently go to Syria and create christian districts and cities and slowly take over. What the fuck is wrong with you people have you all lost your sanity?
    Because the far right is as much wrong as the far left. Its both bullshit. Just look whats happening in Poland. Censoring a spot because one of the actors is openly gay (which has nothing to do with the spot, there he is just a guy in a santa costume.)

And the attacks on Muslims did happened, that not "anti right propaganda."

I agree that we have to make something against this mass immigration of people that just don´t fit. We have enough slums that have shown that stuff like that doesn´t work. But voting for the right can´t be the solution.

Deleted
    I agree. But it is just not that simple.. What if a country doesn´t want them back or is still at war? Drop them by parachute? As a previous poster stated, we can´t even properly deport other europeans. Denmark has an agreement with Romania that Romanians caught in Denmark serve their time in Romania. Yet Denmark has about 400 million dkr/year worth of Romanian prisoners sitting in our jails.
    If a country isn't at war what they want or don't want doesn't matter all that much. That's up to your government in that case to actually enforce it's laws and rules in that case.

Deleted
    If a country isn't at war what they want or don't want doesn't matter all that much. That's up to your government in that case to actually enforce it's laws and rules in that case.
    Again, not that simple. Hell i´m all for dropping them in chutes. If you have done enough to get deported I really don´t care what happens to you afterwards.. But laws and international conventions would have to be completely rewritten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    Because the far right is as much wrong as the far left. Its both bullshit. Just look whats happening in Poland. Censoring a spot because one of the actors is openly gay (which has nothing to do with the spot, there he is just a guy in a santa costume.)

And the attacks on Muslims did happened, that not "anti right propaganda."

I agree that we have to make something against this mass immigration of people that just don´t fit. We have enough slums that have shown that stuff like that doesn´t work. But voting for the right can´t be the solution.
    Dont know about the attack on muslims but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. When politicians and the police fail miserably like they do, when mass media tries to hide the true news, people take matters into their own hands. We dont have to kiss immigrant asses after many of them rape and assault people on the streets. I repeat i dont know about the muslims case.

I agree some overzelous far right exists which have something against gay people for example, i personaly have no problem with them (i dont want them to start kissing each other in my face or adopting children). But dont generalise.

The irresponsible political side is the left at the moment. After all that happened to EU you still attack the right? When you will be surounded by Sharia extremists you will still attack the right? You are commiting suicide as a nation.

Im not from Germany or Sweden and i care more about your countries than yourself. Its sick, you need to wake up.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-01-28 at 12:56 PM.

Not always that simple. Wish it was.
    Why not that simple?

Deleted
    Again, not that simple. Hell i´m all for dropping them in chutes. If you have done enough to get deported I really don´t care what happens to you afterwards.. But laws and international conventions would have to be completely rewritten.
    That's something that this crisis has shown clearly needs to happen. Refugees do need to be protected and all that, but that protection (and this goes for anyone) should end once a crime is committed. Why it's not that way is beyond me.

Deleted
    That's something that this crisis has shown clearly needs to happen. Refugees do need to be protected and all that, but that protection (and this goes for anyone) should end once a crime is committed. Why it's not that way is beyond me.
    It would seem obvious. But the immigration/refugee industry (and it is big bucks) have effectively silenced all debate for years using the racism card.. 7 months ago in Denmark there was 1 party in favour of border control and they were practically being called Nazis. Sweden were pointing their selfrightouss finger at everyone from their ohh so high horse. Now look how the world has changed in 7 months Imagine another 7.. just a shame that shit has to hit the fan or as we say in Denmark the bodies pile up on the table before someone even remotely started to think about a head-from-ass removal..

And then we still have complete retards like the Guardian calling Denmark Nazis for applying a law to refugees that has applied to Danes for decades. I am sure the Nazis asked politely if you had values in excess of 2000$ before providing you with food, shelter, clothes and even luxury items like phones etc.

Deleted
    It's not just criminals tho, it's welfare refugees aswell. We can't have people come in the millions to leech of welfare, it's ruinous and will destroy the system in short order. There also needs some restriction on access to other things such as having their dentist paid, Germany is expected to pay billions for dental care for refugees in the coming years.

One way to keep so many from hoping they can settle here on the tax payers dime is restricting their access to it, another one is to finally make it clear that a refugee status is not a permit to stay here for the long haul. Especially if they're not a gain for society. The combination of welfare, access to tax payers paid health care, a bunch of other things, aswell as the left treating refugees as permanent migrants is what lead to this spiraling out of control in the first place.

The left meanwhile is busy further discrediting itself. They just a day ago invented a story about an ill refugee who supposedly died because he was standing in queues for days so he could get a doctors appointment. The thing quickly went viral with the PC press jumping onto it like hungry wolves. Today it came out the entire story was made up to push their agenda and garner sympathy for refugees as they're rapidly losing it due to their actions and behaviour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It's not just criminals tho, it's welfare refugees aswell. We can't have people come in the millions to leech of welfare, it's ruinous and will destroy the system in short order. There also needs some restriction on access to other things such as having their dentist paid, Germany is expected to pay billions for dental care for refugees in the coming years.

One way to keep so many from hoping they can settle here on the tax payers dime is restricting their access to it, another one is to finally make it clear that a refugee status is not a permit to stay here for the long haul. Especially if they're not a gain for society. The combination of welfare, access to tax payers paid health care, a bunch of other things, aswell as the left treating refugees as permanent migrants is what lead to this spiraling out of control in the first place.

The left meanwhile is busy further discrediting itself. They just a day ago invented a story about an ill refugee who supposedly died because he was standing in queues for days so he could get a doctors appointment. The thing quickly went viral with the PC press jumping onto it like hungry wolves. Today it came out the entire story was made up to push their agenda and garner sympathy for refugees as they're rapidly losing it due to their actions and behaviour.
    I don't disagree in theory, and I even said refugees can't / shouldn't stay forever unless they're getting educations / working. But you can't cut off access to health care, that's shit. Dental health is incredibly important, health care period is important.

Not even going to touch the story thing because I stopped watching the news a long..long time ago. But no side is innocent in using propaganda to further their own goals.

I don't disagree in theory, and I even said refugees can't / shouldn't stay forever unless they're getting educations / working. But you can't cut off access to health care, that's shit. Dental health is incredibly important, health care period is important.

Not even going to touch the story thing because I stopped watching the news a long..long time ago. But no side is innocent in using propaganda to further their own goals.
    So, you basically want to give them free dental care?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    So, you basically want to give them free dental care?
    Yes? I think everyone should have healthcare access if not for free, for a reasonable amount.