10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I meant, of course, game reviews! What else could I have been talking about?
    Liiiiinks, please!
    You want links to erp I might have done? Peeeeeerv!

Never played Ultima.
    SWTOR I like, but I feel I'm required to Sub for it. Their Free-to-play model makes it pretty damn unplayable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    We all doooo!
    :3
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    What? No! Why would you think that?
    What kind of erp?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Never played Ultima.
    SWTOR I like, but I feel I'm required to Sub for it. Their Free-to-play model makes it pretty damn unplayable.
    Aaaaancient game. I played it back in 2000, I think. The only MMO I've ever played with real feeling of danger: when you are out in the world, you have to watch the environment carefully, as maaaaany things can kill you swiftly.

I don't think you need to be a sub anymore to really enjoy SWTOR, with the leveling changes they introduced recently - apparently there is some kind of level scaling now, and, whatever your account status, you can just go through the main story missions, ignoring everything else, if you so desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

What? No! Why would you think that?
    What kind of erp?

Aaaaancient game. I played it back in 2000, I think. The only MMO I've ever played with real feeling of danger: when you are out in the world, you have to watch the environment carefully, as maaaaany things can kill you swiftly.

I don't think you need to be a sub anymore to really enjoy SWTOR, with the leveling changes they introduced recently - apparently there is some kind of level scaling now, and, whatever your account status, you can just go through the main story missions, ignoring everything else, if you so desire.
    I mean with the F2P account with the interface and EXP penalties, it really stupid.
    1 Action bar, can't change your cosmetic appearances (Dyes or toggleing on/off the head slot), etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean with the F2P account with the interface and EXP penalties, it really stupid.
    1 Action bar, can't change your cosmetic appearances (Dyes or toggleing on/off the head slot), etc etc.
    You can get a permanent Preferred status though, I believe, by just subscribing for a month. Or buying an expansion. It gives you 4 action bars, that was more than enough for me on my level 55 Trooper - but should be more than enough even now. XP penalty is the most annoying one, probably, but with the new questing system, they say, you gain XP rapidly even without subscription. As for the dyes and such... yes, SWTOR F2P model is far from great.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

You can get a permanent Preferred status though, I believe, by just subscribing for a month. Or buying an expansion. It gives you 4 action bars, that was more than enough for me on my level 55 Trooper - but should be more than enough even now. XP penalty is the most annoying one, probably, but with the new questing system, they say, you gain XP rapidly even without subscription. As for the dyes and such... yes, SWTOR F2P model is far from great.
    ... I have the sudden urge to play Rocket League(Soccer Demolition Rugby Derbi!)... But I don't have an active PSN account ><

10+ Year Old Account
    ... I have the sudden urge to play Rocket League(Soccer Demolition Rugby Derbi!)... But I don't have an active PSN account ><
    I haven't played it yet, but Youtube videos look promising. I've always been bad at soccer-like games though.

I haven't played it yet, but Youtube videos look promising. I've always been bad at soccer-like games though.
    Don't treat it like soccer! It just has the layout of Soccer.

Play it like a game of Keep Away, except if you boost or hit someone at the right spot and speed, they explode!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's football not soccer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    It's football not soccer
    Those bloody americans, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't treat it like soccer! It just has the layout of Soccer.

Play it like a game of Keep Away, except if you boost or hit someone at the right spot and speed, they explode!
    I was thinking of playing it like Day9 does: just drive around and have laughs.

It's football not soccer
    Those bloody americans, right?
    Both are boring. Boxing is where it's really at!

10+ Year Old Account
    Boxing bleh. MMA is better

10+ Year Old Account
    Boxing bleh. MMA is better
    MMA is too dirty and chaotic. Boxing, however, is beautiful, like an art! Just look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZaqWz9LbFA

- - - Updated - - -

Had a weird doctor at dentistry today. She was maybe 30 y/o, and she must have visited this thread at some point. Talked to the nurse about the way her pubic hair grows (while being just a few inches away from me), calling me "honey" and "darling" all the way, leaning on me strangely, seductively smiling and talking in the manner Charlize Theron did in Basic Instinct. Perhaps it was a part of the treatment, and that's why my final bill was about twice as expected?

10+ Year Old Account
    MMA is too dirty and chaotic. Boxing, however, is beautiful, like an art! Just look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZaqWz9LbFA

- - - Updated - - -

Had a weird doctor at dentistry today. She was maybe 30 y/o, and she must have visited this thread at some point. Talked to the nurse about the way her pubic hair grows (while being just a few inches away from me), calling me "honey" and "darling" all the way, leaning on me strangely, seductively smiling and talking in the manner Charlize Theron did in Basic Instinct. Perhaps it was a part of the treatment, and that's why my final bill was about twice as expected?
    Where do you live and how much is a flight from the UK?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you live and how much is a flight from the UK?
    I live in the middle of nowhere, in a student town in Indiana... And I'm not telling the exact location: don't need any competitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in the middle of nowhere, in a student town in Indiana... And I'm not telling the exact location: don't need any competitors.
    You underestimate my power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Power overwhelming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM

1:40

Don't tease~

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't tease~
    You know you like it!

Having sex as a Protoss must be great if everyone else around you can feel your thoughts and emotions. The orgies must last like 5 seconds.