10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Statistically, I would get alot of dates Alooot of different people have posted, but I hold almost 10% of all posts
    Damn, are you and this thread linked to the hips or something? :P
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Damn, are you and this thread linked to the hips or something? :P
    I've been sort of inactive the past 300-400 pages People still haven't caught up to me! Also, the first 360 pages or so, I wasn't here. You guys need to work harder ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I've been sort of inactive the past 300-400 pages People still haven't caught up to me! Also, the first 360 pages or so, I wasn't here. You guys need to work harder ^^
    I blame school for me poofing from the thread... which is ending this week! Then i can shitpost so hard until real life kicks back in randomly~

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I blame school for me poofing from the thread... which is ending this week! Then i can shitpost so hard until real life kicks back in randomly~
    Yay! endless shitposting then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    I already have one, but I wouldn't say no to another one.
    Skinny nerdy girls can apply!

Quote Originally Posted by Swyp View Post
    I already have one, but I wouldn't say no to another one.
    Skinny nerdy girls can apply!
    Such a playah!

- - - Updated - - -

I have gotten a new bike by the way!
    http://imgur.com/yyXBpN6

So feel free to join me for some biking dates!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Shitposting is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post

Nice one!

Unfortunately, after I got rid of my old, wrecked bike I never got a new one. It's a very defining activity of my youth, lot of good memories, but now I would hardly find the time and/or the willingness to go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Such a playah!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my! They fooled you, Knslyr! That bike is missing a wheel, the handle and the saddle! It's going to hurt when you ride it!

Deleted
    Well, lost my now ex that i had for the last 5½-6 years, im up for the taking..

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Nice one!

Unfortunately, after I got rid of my old, wrecked bike I never got a new one. It's a very defining activity of my youth, lot of good memories, but now I would hardly find the time and/or the willingness to go for it.
    Indeed it is! Even if it was the cheapest one they had in that store.. In the MTB section that is.

Yea I was out biking a lot with my friends in my childhood. Took my old one to school, out in the woods with friends and have lots of good memories with it. I was in the process of restoring it, but was a bit rusty and was hard finding the right parts for it as well so I bought a new one instead. No idea why i stopped using the old one in the first place, probably when I started in my new school and had to take the bus there.

Anyway, this new one Im planning to take to and from work and replace most of my jogging with biking instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Oh my! They fooled you, Knslyr! That bike is missing a wheel, the handle and the saddle!
    Those bastards. I'll ride on the backwheel there and demand compensation!
    It's going to hurt when you ride it!
    Talking from experience? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    Well, lost my now ex that i had for the last 5½-6 years, im up for the taking..
    Sorry to hear that mate.

You can come help me put together my new bike, awesome first date imo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finals are over (final finals in my case!), ban jail has been unlocked, and my bicycle chain frustrated me to the point of screaming the F word on the street (well, not really, but makes for a good story). Time to...

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Yes, the best ladies get it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Depends on the mod but in May09's case it was probably posting memes.
    Nope. I learned my lesson after the first time. Memes in Gen-OT is a big no-no!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Finals are over (final finals in my case!), ban jail has been unlocked, and my bicycle chain frustrated me to the point of screaming the F word on the street (well, not really, but makes for a good story). Time to...

Yes, the best ladies get it!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. I learned my lesson after the first time. Memes in Gen-OT is a big no-no!
    Bike chains are assholes.

The lock up because something is a mm off, they fall off when you switch gears, and then they grab on to you and won't let go while tearing you clothes up!

(I'm rather surprised no one has come up with a replacement for them, yet. I know there are chain guards, but they don't exactly fit on all bikes...)
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Bike chains are assholes.

The lock up because something is a mm off, they fall off when you switch gears, and then they grab on to you and won't let go while tearing you clothes up!

(I'm rather surprised no one has come up with a replacement for them, yet. I know there are chain guards, but they don't exactly fit on all bikes...)
    I think it is just the usual "If it works, why change it?" (a very cancerous way of thinking, IMO). I haven't replaced or even oiled my bike chain for over a year already, and it keeps falling off more and more often. The nearby bike store is 10 miles away; no way I'm walking that twice, waiting for the chain to be replaced!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Finals are over (final finals in my case!), ban jail has been unlocked, and my bicycle chain frustrated me to the point of screaming the F word on the street (well, not really, but makes for a good story)
    Welcome back!

Also I have an odder issue with my bike, the back tire keeps going flat sometimes, except when I use another bike pump....?

Maybe one pump is broken...but I still need a new chain, new tires, new everything, so I might as well just get a new bike at some point.

After a car though.

I remember way back when the neighborhood kids and I wanted to make our bikes go faster so we sprayed WD40 on our bike chains. The chains all fell off like 5 seconds into riding the bikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Welcome back!

Also I have an odder issue with my bike, the back tire keeps going flat sometimes, except when I use another bike pump....?

Maybe one pump is broken...but I still need a new chain, new tires, new everything, so I might as well just get a new bike at some point.

After a car though.
    *narrows eyes* That welcome... you were the one who banned him, huh?!

Nope! I've been more busy than usual lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Welcome back!

After a car though.
    Thanks, pleasure to be here!

I had a back flat tire problem with my previous bike... It also behaved weirdly, sometimes staying full for weeks, and other times getting flat in less than a day. I've never figured out what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I remember way back when the neighborhood kids and I wanted to make our bikes go faster so we sprayed WD40 on our bike chains. The chains all fell off like 5 seconds into riding the bikes.
    What I hate about all these sprays is that they leave a lot of grease on hands when your chain does fall off and you have to put it back. Even regular non-greased chains leave a lot of mess, and that is way worse.

Nooooo, Joe is a nice moderator.

Deleted
    Hopping bye after a long night, time for bed now.

I'll dream of you guys ^^

I had a back flat tire problem with my previous bike... It also behaved weirdly, sometimes staying full for weeks, and other times getting flat in less than a day. I've never figured out what it was.
    Nooooo, Joe is a nice moderator.
    That is literally the exact same issue I've been having.
    That's really strange!

Also-