Would definitely date myself if i could <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Would definitely date myself if i could <3
    What's stopping you?

- - - Updated - - -

It is incredible. A few days ago a triple of young deer emerged from the bushes and walked by our apartment complex... So cute! <3 I wanted to take a picture of them, but when I grabbed the camera and came back on the balcony, a car rolled in and scared them.

Also, every morning I do a run, I see a lot of gooses around. Many of them get on the road, along with their children, and hiss aggressively at bypassers, not even thinking of giving up the ground.

What is this, a zoo city?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What is this, a zoo city?
    Well, it has zergs running around too, so probably! ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, it has zergs running around too, so probably! ^^
    Heeeeeeey, only one zerg here! And only as a spectator.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Been spamming me with that for ages How about go away once I make it go away few times.
    You can remove that~
    Just have to uninstall... 2 Windows updates, I think, and make that you do not redownload them on accident.
    I... I rather like Windows 10... Only thing I don't like so far are the forced updates...
    Currently on Windows 8.1 (I REALLY hate Windows 8.) due to some driver issues / testing purposes for EVGA and MSI, but will be returning to 10 here in awhile before the W10 expires with the free upgrade. If Windows 7 where an option, I'd just buy a CoughLegitCough key and use it.

Are you implying that there are non-crazy people in this thread?
    I'll have you know, I am a perfectly sane!

Heeeeeeey, only one zerg here! And only as a spectator.
    Hmm? How can there be just ONE Zerg?! There is never just ONE!
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I'll have you know, I am a perfectly sane!
    All insane people say that.

Hmm? How can there be just ONE Zerg?! There is never just ONE!
    I'm just a scout. The Swarm is nearby!

You can remove that~
    Just have to uninstall... 2 Windows updates, I think, and make that you do not redownload them on accident.
    The regedit trick is easier I'd say. Those windows updates could contain some security measures as well which you'd still want to have.

All insane people say that.
    :O! Rude!
    Swiftly, but gently she swats the Zergling with her crop on his nose!

I'm just a scout. The Swarm is nearby!
    Zerglings don't make very good scouts!
    Sure, you're speedy, but I imagine your stamina is pretty small, and you can't climb cliffs, or climb!

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    The regedit trick is easier I'd say. Those windows updates could contain some security measures as well which you'd still want to have.
    Screwing with the Microsofts terrible, and absolute mess of a hive/registry can confusing a lot of people, and is really easy to break something~ Don't think I would ever risk doing it if I had a OEM OS.

Screwing with the Microsofts terrible, and absolute mess of a hive/registry can confusing a lot of people, and is really easy to break something~ Don't think I would ever risk doing it if I had a OEM OS.
    It is very unlikely that you'd break something in there. You just create the maps and keys you need from the instructions you find on google. And if somehow you change a value somewhere the worst case scenario is that a error message will popup when trying to use the program that the key is attached to.
    RegEdit will be filled with faulty keys from normal PC use anyway. Which is why I have CCleaner for registry repairs, download it yourself and see how many faults the program will find for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    :O! Rude!
    Swiftly, but gently she swats the Zergling with her crop on his nose!
    Now, this is rude! Poor Zergling is very squishy...

Zerglings don't make very good scouts!
    Sure, you're speedy, but I imagine your stamina is pretty small, and you can't climb cliffs, or climb!
    We are sneaky though. When someone sees us, we can either burrow underground or run away very fast! Or, if things get really hot, we can morph into Banelings and take our enemies with us. Although the latter really hurts!

It is very unlikely that you'd break something in there. You just create the maps and keys you need from the instructions you find on google. And if somehow you change a value somewhere the worst case scenario is that a error message will popup when trying to use the program that the key is attached to.
    RegEdit will be filled with faulty keys from normal PC use anyway. Which is why I have CCleaner for registry repairs, download it yourself and see how many faults the program will find for you.
    I've read that CCleaner's Registy Repair / cleaning for Windows 7 and 8 Systems causes some over-time issues on SSD's and Hybrid drives, so I haven't touched the Registry cleaning from it.
    As for a script pre-made for hunting down the messages for Windows 10, or the auto-install that has been getting reported for sometime on peoples machines / workstations, I haven't seen any personally!

Now, this is rude! Poor Zergling is very squishy...
    You'll be fiiiine. It wasn't a whip, or anything! It is really soft, and just more "snappy" with harsh swings!

I've read that CCleaner's Registy Repair / cleaning for Windows 7 and 8 Systems causes some over-time issues on SSD's and Hybrid drives, so I haven't touched the Registry cleaning from it.
    It must have been a very long time ago since you last read up on that? You should google for CCleaner Registry Repair and read up on more recent reviews, since it cab boost performance quite noticably and start up times especially. I can't find anyone who have had any issues with it.
    And for me personally I've used it on Vista, Win7, Win 8.1 and Win 10 without any issues. I rarely do backups to the registry now even since it have never caused any issues. I tend to do the backup the first time I run it on a PC when you take out the majority of the issues, then after that I just let it run without backups.

I tend to usually recommend this to users in the PC forum when they have random issues, and many times CCleaner can fix issues like error messages popping up, or random freezes in the PC.

It must have been a very long time ago since you last read up on that? You should google for CCleaner Registry Repair and read up on more recent reviews, since it cab boost performance quite noticably and start up times especially. I can't find anyone who have had any issues with it.
    And for me personally I've used it on Vista, Win7, Win 8.1 and Win 10 without any issues. I rarely do backups to the registry now even since it have never caused any issues. I tend to do the backup the first time I run it on a PC when you take out the majority of the issues, then after that I just let it run without backups.

I tend to usually recommend this to users in the PC forum when they have random issues, and many times CCleaner can fix issues like error messages popping up, or random freezes in the PC.
    May have been.
    Read that it would cause a decent amount of Writes on the drives. :S

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be fiiiine. It wasn't a whip, or anything! It is really soft, and just more "snappy" with harsh swings!
    But the Zergling is very sensitive. And he also bites! *shows teeth*

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    *shows teeth*
    *slaps May*

Bad Zergling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    *slaps May*

Bad Zergling!
    Everyone is so mean to the little Ling! :'( *runs away*

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Everyone is so mean to the little Ling! :'( *runs away*
    *pulls the leash and drags him back*

*throws him at Fox*
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    *pulls the leash and drags him back*

*throws him at Fox*
    Yaaaay, fresh meat! *bites the Fox*

Hey! What?! No!
    Swats Zulkhan once, and May 3 or 4 times with her crop.
    No! Bad! Both of you!
    Bad Troll, and bad Zergling!

... Would make an attempt to start doing these little RP's on MMOC in character a bit, but... I have a bit of a Warcraft-Identity crisis at the moment between Draenor and Legion. xD

WTB @Dragonheart Maiden for assistance /guidance!~