10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    In what way!?

I have never seen a twilight movie >.>
    Because they're shit

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Because they're shit
    This is helpful
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is helpful
    I mean, if you can't see that Universe is garbage, there's no real point in trying to explain why it is. It's bad on literally every level (Maybe except SFX)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am not in denial draenei are skanks.
    just look at this hussy i found: no clothes on!

http://i.imgur.com/ZRMgpqQ.jpg
    That's very selective of you! I searched not much longer than 10 seconds and found Hussy Blood Elves and fully armoured Draenei.

Case in point.

I personally think it's the tail you're jealous of the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    That's very selective of you! I searched not much longer than 10 seconds and found Hussy Blood Elves and fully armoured Draenei.

Case in point.

I think he's just jealous of everything, since Draenei are so obviously superior in every way

I am not seeing the comparison lol.
    Are you one of those who also think that SW ep 7 is completely original, and no ripoff from 4? If yes, then I can see how you miss the similarities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    My libido is extremely high today :/

- - - Updated - - -

All those willing to rectify this please form an orderly line outside my chambers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    My libido is extremely high today :/

- - - Updated - - -

All those willing to rectify this please form an orderly line outside my chambers

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Draenei one is obviously better.
    the draenei is slutty trash.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I mean, if you can't see that Universe is garbage, there's no real point in trying to explain why it is. It's bad on literally every level (Maybe except SFX)
    It probably just went right over your head. We can both play this complete lack of elaboration game.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Are you one of those who also think that SW ep 7 is completely original, and no ripoff from 4? If yes, then I can see how you miss the similarities.
    You will not be the one who makes me watch twilight!
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account

Case in point.

draenei dress like hussys.
    also looking for drow female partner to torture draenei with pst with picture.must be over the age of 70.
    also that blood elf female looks awesome.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-11-05 at 02:46 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take your reply as a form of consent *throws lasso*

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I have an infraction for saying don't be a dick not you are a dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Psh, I got an infraction for saying "So you're bad at jokes?"
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I got an infraction for pointing out that the term "successor" implies the existence of a predecessor. That was considered spam by some mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I keep getting infractions for stupid things, mods hate me.
    Seems only I live in a world where all my numerous infractions are legitimately deserved. I shouldn't be the exception, I should be the norm! That's so damn wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

You will not be the one who makes me watch twilight!
    You already have watched Twilight lite, and liked it! Why not the real one next
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    It probably just went right over your head. We can both play this complete lack of elaboration game.
    Fine. Acting is meh, nothing really stands out. They completely abandon the STARGATE part of the universe and just fly around in a fucking ship for who knows how long (I stopped caring after the first season). The show stops being about exploring an unknown galaxy and turns into a highschool drama set in a space ship filled with grown ups.

Oh, and the entire premise of why the not-military guy is there is completely and utterly retarded, let alone why they're on the ship and not on earth WHERE LITERALLY EVERY SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD HAVE GONE INSTEAD OF THIS THING THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IS

I know I am.

The horns make good handles, as well.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.inverse.com/article/2302...75d71756b4e6b3

- - - Updated - - -

And thread closed, I cri

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Seems only I live in a world where all my numerous infractions are legitimately deserved. I shouldn't be the exception, I should be the norm! That's so damn wrong.
    Well, honestly, most my infractions, even if not completely deserved, at least, made sense. Some of them though were really arbitrary...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaya Han is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Fine. Acting is meh, nothing really stands out. They completely abandon the STARGATE part of the universe and just fly around in a fucking ship for who knows how long (I stopped caring after the first season). The show stops being about exploring an unknown galaxy and turns into a highschool drama set in a space ship filled with grown ups.

Oh, and the entire premise of why the not-military guy is there is completely and utterly retarded, let alone why they're on the ship and not on earth WHERE LITERALLY EVERY SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD HAVE GONE INSTEAD OF THIS THING THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IS
    Wheeeze, so lets start at the end:

Stargate SG1: Everyone speaks american english. Not just english, they have the annoying slang too(Alien:"hear me out", "no I will listen to what you have to say but we only "hear people out" on planet earth in America, seriously, it is that local, oh, and quite recent too"). Problem? Apparently not. They have a semi plausible reason for this of course, but it also includes alluding the Goa'uld being able to terraform planets while simultaneously being thwarted by 3 dudes, a chick and some P90s inside of a decade after having lived, personally LIVED for millennia with all the wisdom that brings. Not only that, they have been dealing with races far more advanced like the Tolan for an undisclosed amount of time and survived. The P90s came outta nowhere, much surprise. They never really expand on that, it is just there and you accept it but that is A:OK because this is Scifi and some suspension of disbelief is always required. It is only an issue when someone has an axe to grind. In fact, the show is so convenient it is one of the big jokes in the special episodes wormhole extreme and 200. Ultimately I do not think this is a fair criticism of any show short of ridiculousness.

SG:U: Why did the eagles not just fly to Mordor? Because there was a planet sized chunk of naquadria on the other end of the stargate that could have vapourised earth. Furthermore there is an entire episode dedicated to explaining Rush, his escapism and motives, best of all it all makes perfect sense and is consistent throughout the show which is more than I can say for schizophrenic Jack O'Neill, that's 2 Ls. Rush was at the end of his tether and looking for a deeper meaning to life after losing his wife. He is a Machiavellian and sees great purpose in what he does. So he dials the gate...

At least they at give the audience the credit to divulge why, rather than just expecting you to accept that this is how it all went down.

As far as being a highschool drama, you have a Eli/Scott/Chloe love triangle but that is about it. The rest is serious business as it were. The whole civilian military thing is a topic that has been boiling over since season 2 of SG1 for the writers and now it is one of the main narratives. The entire show has shifted to a character focused approach instead of adventuring through the gate. All they bring back through the gate are hallucinogenic termites and occasional diarrhea so if you are pining for the same show again after 13 years I am sure they are happy to disappoint. Far more than a novel plot in each episode that seriously begs for consistency, it demands you pay attention because those character defining moments are sometimes just seconds long, like when Camile backs down after having been threatened with having her name pulled from the lottery to escape the ship, or when O'Neill criticises Young over having not vented the gate room when they are boarded just to save Rush and Telford tipping himself more in favour of the idealistic leader who will "leave no man behind" (which is ironic because it is a mantra from the first show). In SG1 they never approach this kind of character development, they are all dropped in with their life defining years behind them. It is literally focused on novelty and the show's own consciousness of itself. Oh, we have naquada generators now, we can power up a stargate anywhere, "remember when Carter blew up that sun?". Stuff like that. Teal'C literally ends up at square one when he irrationally(dare I say schizophrenically) goes after Arkad in one of the very last episodes and even turns on his own team to do it, tossing aside perhaps the only meaningful character development in the whole show. They constantly wiggle fit the characters to slot back into their ideal team makeup, even if they die and a replaced with a convenient stunt double, go through life changing, existence defining experiences and are back to irritate you for another 4 years. They are all their own static ideas for 10 years, which is fine but:

They are polar opposites. I think SGU demands a lot more from the viewers including a bit of patience for the slow start. The first time I watched SGU I described it to a friend as being a slow show full of characters literally all put there to annoy me. I got the urge to go and watch it again some time ago and I think it is nothing short of a masterpiece, a regretfully unfinished masterpiece. 1 season per galaxy, exploring the truly alien rather than the english speaking milky way galaxy and an ultimately undeliverable purpose of answering the very nature of the universe. I don't think it was hindered by leaving the stargates behind really. They still had the gateships dumping them on really bizarre worlds which in it's inception is more interesting that trees, trees and more trees(dat terraforming). I thought it was a brilliant premise but you know what, they set themselves up for a poor reception because of the previous two shows and what I said above.

I think SGU deserves a hell of a lot more than "it's shit". Sure, they shot themselves in the foot twice in regards to their own audience but once you actually just take it as it is I am not sure how you can be dismissive about it and I do hope one day you can appreciate it as I do. SG1 is probably my favourite series of all time but it is a done deal that was wearing thin, SGU is the one I miss the most.

I take your reply as a form of consent *throws lasso*
    When you think about it those sounds a cricket makes are legit mating calls and they posted them just for you, take advantage!