Shadow Priest worth rolling?

Is it worth rolling a shadow priest? I've seem them low on a lot of logs, I do like the play-style, but I am one of those people who enjoys seeing myself top meters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreps View Post
    Is it worth rolling a shadow priest? I've seem them low on a lot of logs, I do like the play-style, but I am one of those people who enjoys seeing myself top meters.
    Well than I can't really say SP is for you sadly. But if you don't mind not topping meters than SP is really fun to play.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Yeah I really enjoy playing shadow but you won't fight yourself beating many people on most fights. It'll be a little better with 6.2.2 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Quote Originally Posted by blargh312 View Post
    Yeah I really enjoy playing shadow but you won't fight yourself beating many people on most fights. It'll be a little better with 6.2.2 though.
    6.2.2 the promised land!

Play what you enjoy. I could play my Warlock, and do more damage, but I enjoy my Priest more.