View Poll Results: Would you want to know?

Voters
118. This poll is closed
  • Yes

96 81.36%
  • No

22 18.64%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Your SO has an Ashley Madison account....

Would you want someone who knows to tell you?

Deleted
    Whats an SO?

Deleted
    yes i would personally. would rather find out sooner than later. even if they didn't cheat, the fact they thought about it is bad enough for me, and i would prefer to end the relationship before they do actually cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Whats an SO?
    Significant other.....so BF, husband, wife, etc.

Whats an SO?
    'Significant other' - partner in simpler terms.

As for the question? Yes - I would want to know. Partly to see if something could be worked out but mostly because I wouldn't want to waste weeks/months/years of my life with someone who could very well just get up and leave without warning one day.

Deleted
    Wait a minute.... My hand has an account with AM? That cheating Bastard!

Whats an SO?
    Senior officer! Not really, but it does change the question doesn't it.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, really would. So I could break up.

10+ Year Old Account
    where's the IDGIAF option?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    Would you want someone who knows to tell you?
    I'm going to assume that Ashley Madison is some kind of dating site, and if that's the case then yes I would, because my SO would be a cheating whore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ofc I'd want to know. Wtf, why is this even a question?
    Because the majority just claimed into another thread "its not any of your business".

Ironic isnt it.

Yep. I've already wasted three years of my life on someone, in a relationship that ended two years ago. Things like that really teach you that time is of the essence; the less time that's spent in vain, the better. Being with someone who even entertains the thought of an affair is something that absolutely falls within the remit of "wasted time", in my books. The sooner I'd know, the better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    where's the IDGIAF option?
    It's the "Ctrl+W" shortcut.

Because the majority just claimed into another thread "its not any of your business".

Ironic isnt it.
    Nope, in the other thread people said it's not someone's business to tell his friend if his SO has an AM account. That's something different entirely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Nope, in the other thread people said it's not someone's business to tell his friend if his SO has an AM account. That's something different entirely.
    Yet you want a friend to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it illuminating that when tables are flipped people suddenly want to know. Really speaks volumes about last night's thread lol

If it was my good friend, yes. I expect as much from them.

If I went to a bar and discovered my friend's spouse drinking, dancing and joking with someone, I would mention it to my friend. I wouldn't make accusations, but I would definitely let them know what was going on so they could take action.

Bros before hos.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Eh... ofcourse? Is this a trick question?

I'd find it creepy that my friend was investigating my SO.
    In fact, I think I'd terminate my relationship with anyone combing through that list. Most people I know value privacy over moral outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    I find it illuminating that when tables are flipped people suddenly want to know. Really speaks volumes about last night's thread lol
    Exactly why I made the thread, Cien.

In the other thread people were telling the OP to mind his own business but when you turn the tables.....