System restarts during gaming

I have a gaming PC that restarts during gaming. This has been happening ever since I started to use this system again a few weeks ago. I can actually reproduce this like clockwork with OCCT by running the GPU:3D test. Shader complexity turned all the way up to 7. After starting the test it will run up to 30 seconds and then restart the PC. I logged the GPU specs and I have posted them below. At this point in time I think the issue is either the graphics card or PSU. But how can I determine which one to replace. I don't see any temps out of range. The highest the GPU got during the test was 67. I would welcome any ideas at this point in time. Thank you!

PC Specs:
    Intel I5 2500k - not overclocked, never has been
    MSI GTX 550 Ti Hawk - Factory overclocked
    8GB Gskill Memory
    ASrock Fatality Performance P67 motherboard
    750w Thermaltake PSU
    CD/DVDR/RW
    Caviar Black 1TB HDD

GPU Specs right at restart:
    GPU Core Clock [MHz] - 950.2
    GPU Memory Clock [MHz] - 1050
    GPU Shader Clock [MHz] - 1900
    GPU Temperature [°C] - 63
    Fan Speed (%) [%] - 93
    Fan Speed (RPM) [RPM] - 4320
    Memory Used [MB] - 151
    GPU Load [%] - 26
    Memory Controller Load [%] - 7
    Video Engine Load [%] - 0
    VDDC [V] - 1.0750
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cosset - 90 Tauren Druid
    Zinzrah - 100 Undead Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Abrupt shut downs without a BSOD from what I've seen is usually the PSU.

GPU temp is fine but that fan is going on roids.

You didn't mention the OS. Are you running on Windows 10? It never shut down on me until I updated to 10, now it does it pretty consistently while running WoW. Once I turned down some of the more CPU intensive settings (view distance, flora, shadows) it stopped happening.

Hey Cosset, have you checked the CPU temps also? You didn't mention a fan/heatsink, so I assume you're using the stock one that came with your i5-2500k. If possible, run a program like CoreTemp (http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/) and read the temperature while the game is running. At >90C, an overheated processor can cause similar behavior to what you're describing.

Oh the heatsink is a Scythe Mugen 3. It's the size of a small house lol. Sorry forgot that one. It is running Windows 10 but this was happening since before I upgraded. Ran a CPU test in OCCT and the following was the max obviously 100% CPU usage. Let me know what you all think. Thanks for your time.

Sensor - MAX
    CPUTIN - 44c
    Core #0 - 51c
    Core #1 - 57c
    Core #2 - 59c
    Core #3 - 57c

- - - Updated - - -

Also just to take it out of the equation I disabled the bios protection for overheating just to see if it would go away and no dice. It only does it when I'm doing very graphical things. I have my wow settings turned down too. I am running a 1920x1080 resolution on the display. Thanks again!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cosset - 90 Tauren Druid
    Zinzrah - 100 Undead Rogue