Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraltsBeard View Post
    you talk as if there is a difference.
    There is a difference, a fairly large one I might add.

as if a technicality in words somehow validates your opinion that it is somehow the fault of the homosexual person for "acting like a homosexual".

it is a force of nature to have human affection. To both give it and receive it.
    Yes, feeling sexual attraction is a part of human nature, but that doesn't mean that you have to act on those feelings, you have choice.

Your words make you sound like it is of your opinion that everything is just super-swell that homosexuals that act homosexual are put to death.
    Because after all, it is their fault for acting homosexual , and they brought death upon themselves.
    I'm not of that opinion, and we are not discussing our opinions on the matter right now either, we are talking about what is factually correct. And the facts are that you get punished for engaging in homosexual activities, not for just being homosexual. And yes, there is a difference.
    Last edited by zephid; 2015-08-23 at 09:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Now, for those who don't know, adultery is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, while homosexuality carries other punishments including flogging and jail time, so this may well lead to the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands of gay men and women in Saudi Arabia. Why we still ally with them, I don't know.
    Because oil.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    There is a difference, a fairly large one I might add.

Yes, feeling sexual attraction is a part of human nature, but that doesn't mean that you have to act on those feelings, you have choice.

I'm not of that opinion, and we are not discussing our opinions on the matter right now either, we are talking about what is factually correct. And the facts are that you get punished for engaging in homosexual activities, not for just being homosexual. And yes, there is a difference.
    It's almost adorable how naive you are, as though an outed gay man is going to be able to say "Yes, I'm gay, but I never acted on it!" and get away with it in the fascistic Saudi legal system.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    people can't change who they are at the deepest levels and they have sexual urges that history has demonstrated are futile to try to restrain.
    Or they could just... masturbate like some of us do. I understand sexuality is a powerful thing, but so is the imagination. If people knew how to do it properly, they'd be surprised how much relief they can get from it.

That said, I find this disgusting. As people have said before, we ally with countries that treat homosexuality as not just a crime, but a crime punishable by death or beating. And that's saying nothing of the ridiculousness revolved around adultery. Yes, it's their ways, but their was are stupid and barbaric. They wouldn't think any differently about us if we, say, had a law that said you can't drop what you're doing to pray randomly or wear veils or what have you.

Alright, bad examples, but the point stands that most of the modern world doesn't give a shit about those things anymore, or at least only parts of it do. If they want to be treated like everyone else, they need to learn equality.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Its a law in the country so I can understand them using information like that to enforce it, if it was involving those seeking underage partners how would you feel?
    homosexuality is not like pedophelia. This is a bigoted opinion.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I guess you didn't even read your own source since it clearly states "HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY IN SAUDI ARABIA".

Activity means that you have to act on your sexual attraction. You will not be punished for just being attracted to someone of the same sex.
    Goddamn you are trying so hard to defend homophobia.

thats arabs for you, heavily religious and ready to murder people for it, you know the law, if you don't like it you should probably go live elsewhere, sadly most of the world is still homophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    thats arabs for you, heavily religious and ready to murder people for it, you know the law, if you don't like it you should probably go live elsewhere, sadly most of the world is still homophobic.
    Moral outrage from a racist is always amusing.

Alabama had the highest subscribers to Ashley Madison. I bet that Saudi Arabia has many adulterers too. The most repressed people in repressed religion ideology are generally the biggest hypocrites.

pretty sad story
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Can gays in the middle east get refugee status to get to the west?

I love how killing Christians in the middle east is horrible (which I agree with!), but killing adulterers and gay people is something we should cheer because 'it's the law'.

lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    homosexuality is not like pedophelia. This is a bigoted opinion.
    It's a sexual orientation that you can't control. We treat pedophilia like they treat homosexuality; with disgust and legal punishment.

We justify the response to people acting on pedophilia with it protecting children.
    They justify the response to people acting on homosexuality with some value they hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    It's a sexual orientation that you can't control. We treat pedophilia like they treat homosexuality; with disgust and legal punishment.

We justify the response to people acting on pedophilia with it protecting children.
    They justify the response to people acting on homosexuality with some value they hold.
    Child molesters hurt people, demonstrably. Homosexual sex does not hurt people, demonstrably.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Child molesters hurt people, demonstrably. Homosexual sex does not hurt people, demonstrably.
    I never said otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    It's almost adorable how naive you are, as though an outed gay man is going to be able to say "Yes, I'm gay, but I never acted on it!" and get away with it in the fascistic Saudi legal system.
    Everything about these responses make me wonder if i really AM worthy of a Red Lantern ring...

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Its a law in the country so I can understand them using information like that to enforce it, if it was involving those seeking underage partners how would you feel?
    A death sentence....? I'm going to assume you're trolling by suggesting that's ok.

We were monitored and cyber bullied all day everyday, it was a very bad experience because everything my family and I had on the cloud, over the internet was compromised. I had to seek help. darkwebssolutions AT gmail provides anti-spy and anti-hack solutions, they also provide the reverse.

lol

Necroing a 2.5 year old thread to try and advertise your phishing crap is probably not the best way to go.