Thread: Only got 1 leg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bought 20 packs with gold, got one legendary (Gormok) and 6 epics, not great but not bad either. 20 packs gave me 15 common dust and 1 rare dust, bunch of golden cards too. Happy I didn't preorder :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a good pull! Four legendaries, 10 epics, lots of golds, and most of all, cards I wanted! RNG favored me today.

I got nexus champion, so I guess I can't complain too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Oh good, I wasn't the only one, by a longshot.

So I'll just leave everyone with this:
    Always love Monty Python.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got two legendaries out of 30 packs. Varian and Skycap'n Kragg. I also got a Mysterious Challenger, Confuse(pretty bad card), Dreadsteed, Recruiter, and Frost Giant.

Playing a Pirate warrior deck with my new cards for fun. I have gone 3-0. It is so funny. I put Varian in the deck but have not gotten any time to use it. Honestly I am playing vs bad people with bad deck. They still need to add more Pirate cards to make it really viable. KT and pirates is really funny.
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-08-25 at 02:06 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Opened eight more packs and got Icehowl and Confessor Paletress (along with a golden Coldarra Drake, two epics, and a golden rare).

So through 22 packs I've gotten three legendaries so I'm fairly happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Came here because I thought this was gonna be a story about a man with one leg.
    Demons ate it, but later some jerks put it in a box with a town portal so they could kill some walking cows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I got acidmaw, mist caller a and sky captain as my levendaries from the 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't get eydis or confessor paletress. am sad.
    i only got dreadmaw icehowl and mistcaller.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I got the priest and warlock legendary, and a frostwyrm legendary. Really disappointed.

Deleted
    Eadric
    Anub'arak
    Nexus
    Fjola

Not bad, but not really what I was looking for!

Deleted
    on a scale of 10 how painful is your ghost pain?

10+ Year Old Account
    I only got one legendary too and it was from a GvG pack rather than a TGT one. Bought a bunch of TGT with gold and a few GvG to complement it, got a bunch of the weaker new Druid cards and Hemet Nesingwary. Hooray...
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    I got golden Acidmaw. Dusted it because I don't play huntard and this is one of the worst cards in this set.

Off you go, Varian Wrynn!

As far as the non-legends go I got most of the set done, disenchanted the overhead and garbage such as poisoned blade and crafted remaining "good" cards. 50 packs isn't much but this isn't GVG. Not that many playable cards in this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Came here because I thought this was gonna be a story about a man with one leg.
    I also thought this was going to be about a guy with one leg.

I got Dusthowl, Confessor Paletress, and Golden Anub'arak. I also crafted Nexus Champion, Justicar, and Mistcaller. Still debating on turning Anub into Chillmaw, or Gormok.

i got like 15 totem golems, brave archers and wildwalkers - common as muck apparently

i got 2 of the priest legendaries too - confessor paletress

also picked up eydis darkbane, gormok the impaler, rolf ramshield and justicar trueheart

anyone else notice they screwed up pricing on ipad? i got a bunch of bundles of 7 packs for £2.29 instead of £7.99, so did the g/f (confirmation was coming up as 2 packs for 2.29 but was actually purchasing 7 packs - bargain!) checked the store on my pc and 7 packs were £7.99 - doubt it was an ipad exclusive and more of a fuck up
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    From the 50 card pack I got:

3 Legs one of the 3 being gold
    12 Epics
    10 rare dust
    88 common dust
    That's astonishing, you not only have 3 legs but one of your legs is golden how's that work? Do you find it hard to walk?

And not counting the fact that you come here to brag about having 3 legs when OP has only 1, what kind of person are you?
    Last edited by Keosen; 2015-08-25 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    From the 50 preorder packs and 1 arena pack i got

Golden Justicar Trueheart (/dance)
    Rolf(?) Somethingsomethingshield
    Anoobarak
    Rhonin

I was like

Deleted
    From 13 packs i got Mistcaller and Eydis Darkabane and few class epic..