Can't figure out why my dps is so bad

Step into mythics, barely pull 30k. At ilvl 686, shouldn't i be doing much more than that? Could someone take a look at my armory and give me suggestions please.

I'm getting very frustrated to say the least.

Armory link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gargzs/simple

I do not have access to HFC or any raid outside of LFR.

*Edit* Whats the most frustrating is that, I've been a raiding enhance shaman since TBC and I've never had problems being competitive in dps/dmg and I've been on this forum for years now. Maybe I am just behind the curve this xpac or something.
    Last edited by Gargz; 2015-08-25 at 12:43 AM. Reason: added comments

Deleted
    The sad reality is that you dps sucks because you are a shaman. Either accept that or reroll. Anyone saying that shamans are actually in a good state is either a noob or in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by buzuzuki View Post
    The sad reality is that you dps sucks because you are a shaman. Either accept that or reroll. Anyone saying that shamans are actually in a good state is either a noob or in denial.
    That was not constructive. I would have rather you had not commented at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you that he's speaking the truth. Your dps is fine for your gear, the reality is it really is the class as a whole where the problem is. Just for factual numbers here's the top Ele, Enh, and just overall top dps for mythic Fel Lord:

Ele: 86,867dps 728il. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...spec=Elemental

Enh: 87,442dps 723il. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ec=Enhancement

Overall highest: Arcane Mage: 120,165dps 727il. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8#boss=1777

Just the sad truth that Shaman has yet again been ignored and then the playerbase gets slapped in the face with buffs that don't even make us single target competitive.The Top Shaman on Fel Lord is ranked 465th. So his comment really is constructive. Main swap or stick with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    You got an honest answer. And how are we supposed to help you without logs? Your armory isn't going to help at all.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

I don't think 30k with no set bonuses or some of the overpowered HFC trinkets is low for your class and gear level.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Trinkets are literal garbage and no tier bonuses. Also shaman dps is trash and not something for the lighthearted.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Just ignore them, what may be true at the top tier of raiding is not necessarily true at your current progression level.

But it is true that there's little we can suggest without seeing some logs. warcraftlogs.com preferrably.

Also, I'm not sure why you say 'Step into mythics, barely pull 30k' when your char hasn't even been into heroic and you state you don't do much beyond lfr?

Quote Originally Posted by Starsha View Post
    Just ignore them, what may be true at the top tier of raiding is not necessarily true at your current progression level.

But it is true that there's little we can suggest without seeing some logs. warcraftlogs.com preferrably.

Also, I'm not sure why you say 'Step into mythics, barely pull 30k' when your char hasn't even been into heroic and you state you don't do much beyond lfr?
    Ever think for a second he's talking about mythic dungeons? "Ignore them" people with high end kills. Your ignorance is amazing. He's asking how to get better and the better players are giving him legitimate input. So why don't you just walk away from this thread and let the adults talk.

Calm down mate. "Ignore them" was aimed at the people who immediately respond to a request for help thread with 'shaman dps is trash' and 'reroll'. Been happening waay to much lately and I'm getting pretty tired of it.
    The norm is when someone talks about mythics is that they're talking about raiding. I didn't get any inkling in this entire thread that we might be not talking about raids. My apologies. OP replying would clear that up immediately without any further fuss, and no personal attacks. If he's talking about mythic dungeons then I'd also question your use of links to mythic raid comparisons.
    I have my fair share of 'high end kills', but that doesn't make my input any more or less relevant. If you are the shaman I think you are, then I am just as progressed as you. So what has that got to do with a thread about mythic dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Starsha View Post
    Calm down mate. "Ignore them" was aimed at the people who immediately respond to a request for help thread with 'shaman dps is trash' and 'reroll'. Been happening waay to much lately and I'm getting pretty tired of it.
    The norm is when someone talks about mythics is that they're talking about raiding. I didn't get any inkling in this entire thread that we might be not talking about raids. My apologies. OP replying would clear that up immediately without any further fuss, and no personal attacks. If he's talking about mythic dungeons then I'd also question your use of links to mythic raid comparisons.
    I have my fair share of 'high end kills', but that doesn't make my input any more or less relevant. If you are the shaman I think you are, then I am just as progressed as you. So what has that got to do with a thread about mythic dungeons?
    Yes sorry about that. I meant mythic dungeons :P

Quote Originally Posted by buzuzuki
    My initial knee jerk reaction was to slam you as a troll with nothing to contribute to this topic. I want to apologize for that. I did some digging after contemplating what you had said and I admit that you are correct. Enhance is in a bad way right now. However, I will never reroll. I love my class and I have since vanilla. I'm an old salty shaman that just endures our hardships. I've been out of the game for some time now and I didn't want to believe that I had picked a time to return when we (enhancement) was at a low point.

I appreciate everyone's feed back here. I've been around these forums for a long ass time. :P I would ask to please keep the bickering to a minimum.
    Last edited by Gargz; 2015-08-25 at 08:53 PM. Reason: errors

wtf are you guys talking about? Enhance is like the best damage dealer in the game for 5 mans?
    Its not bad at all for raiding either, there are tons of aoe and cleave situations.

Elemental is on the bottom half, but Enhancement is still very good.

Go full mastery and learn to max your AOE. You will carry five mans and CMs.
    Last edited by Hey There Guys its Metro; 2015-08-25 at 08:58 PM.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV