Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    <- Female dwarf represent. Because I can.

My main fem dwarf lock is fabulous AND rare

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I have Female Blood Elves toons ... the male update didn't appeal to me. I didn't like it ... so all my blood elf toons are female now. I do have male toons as well, but not Blood elves.

GC pretty much confirmed WoW's playerbase is worse than LoL's?

looking at tauren gender stats gives me a bit of tear in eye...why nobody likes female taurens?

10+ Year Old Account
    So little news from Blizzard MMOC forced to come up with graphs nobody gives a shit about so the website stays relevent ayyyy lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    " - How much of an impact(if any) do you think Activision has had on the creative process of Blizzard?
    - None."

In before tinfoil hat people accusing GC to cover up for Activision.

Deleted
    Lol the 3 hot females are the only females leading, you foken pervs!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    I'm orc female because the male's look retarded as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    I am no sheep, I have female taurens, dwarves, orcs and so on...*tries to shuffle the female blood elves and humans I own under a rug*

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    " - How much of an impact(if any) do you think Activision has had on the creative process of Blizzard?
    - None."

In before tinfoil hat people accusing GC to cover up for Activision.
    What was he going to say? "Yes."?

Even if he did personally agree that Activision has had a negative effect on Blizzard to some extent, there's no way he'd ever publicly say it, regardless of where he works now. That would be like the president confirming Area 51 after leaving Office.
    Last edited by OneSent; 2015-08-25 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaegor View Post
    I'm orc female because the male's look retarded as fuck.
    Orc females aren't beating the males in the graphic so I wasn't talking about them and Orc males are awesome, females are cool also though.

Deleted
    If it weren't for their feet all my characters would have been female trolls. Love the model except those beastly clumps at the end of the legs, goes for both genders. It's okay on a caster but anything with pants needs to go.

I agree about the orc female model, it's without a doubt the best model on the horde-side. Armor just looks good and proportional overall. I do prefer the alliance races overall tho, sadly I'm sticking to horde.

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    I don't understand why we are losing our time with Ghostcrawler.
    Neither do I, if MMO champ wasn't so keen on bringing reports from his personal blog every so often he would be long forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    As female Night Elves and Blood elves are rather "conventionally attractive" feminine models, I can guess that female players have it much easier to associate with those races as well, making up for the greater disparity.
    From all the females I've met in the game I'd say most popular combos they picked so far was female nelf resto druid and female human mage. Don't ask me why. Since I didn't play much horde since WOTLK can't say how is it on the other faction, but I'd wager Blood Elves take the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    GC pretty much confirmed WoW's playerbase is worse than LoL's?
    That doesn't surprise me since WoW often adds large amounts of content and changes it's game systems completely around every now and then and so devs are much more in the spotlight and have much more influence on the individual gaming experience than on LoL where they only do some balancing and add some heroes. It's not that they come up with stuff like "We don't believe in multiple lanes anymore so we remove them" or try to force all players into dominion.

You can't really compare those.

So what you're saying is it is good to be a male draenei? All those girls and so few boys!

"currently investigating tab targeting bug"....seriously....this could be the longest investigation in the history of gaming since they said the same before. It can't be that hard to fix. I just started playing SWTOR and the tab targeting in that game has never targeted the mob 50 yards behind me.

And the targeting system in SWTOR also seems to recognize that you just encountered 3 mobs and targets the next mob in that group automatically...none of this encounter 3 mobs stuff, kill 2 and have to re-target the 3rd mob that is standing in front of you punching you in the face.

If they can do it it intelligently in SWTOR surely they can do it in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Insofin View Post
    Since you put the male and female ratios of 2011 and 2015, it would have been great that you also added the % of a race representation of 2011, so that we can see which classes have picked new players. For example, humans represent nowadays 19.35% of the playerbase, maybe in 2011 it was 14.75%? Just a random number, it's an example.
    I don't think I have that data anymore.

I feel better about my female tauren character.

Male dreanai represent! Female dwarf represent!

Also my main is a NE female rogue from vanilla because I came right off wc3 /wears eyeglasses and scarf. That and all rogue armor looks and fits so well on them.

But seriously. Is. saying this because its interesting that despite NE females already among the more popular choices, the update still caused a surge in usage with new toons and character changes

Need more orc famles. They look amazing in ALL armor no matter the class. It just fits so well on them.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-08-25 at 01:10 PM.