Deleted

Vuhdo Configuration Hot Icon Merging

Hello,

I've recently changed to Vuhdo from Grid2 which I use on my other characters, overall I really like the change going to a healing perspective (other chars are tanks and dps), however am struggling with solving a few issues.

As I am setting up my resto druids UI, I am quite annoyed by the oddly limited placement options for the "Hot Icons", and mainly as well that it seems impossible to display two icons side by side, instead of just a priority list which shows one OR the other and not both. If not possible to display icons side by side, is it possible instead to have icons overlaying each other as shapes? For example to change rejuvenation to display as a square icon, and germination to display as a rhombus on top of the square icon if its active?

Summary of requests:

1. Display 2 icons side by side instead of one or the other

2. Merge the display of my AoE cluster suggestion icon, and the actual AoE spell buff icon to use the same slot. Example: Wild Growth suggested on a target, after being casted on said target, the duration of the wild growth buff is then displayed.

Here is my current icon placement layout that I am using/intending to use.

1.)Top-Left: Rejuvenation + Germination (double display side/side or overlay?)
    2) Bottom-Left: Lifebloom/Cenarion Ward (Priority list is fine)
    3) Centre-Bottom: Aoe Suggestion + Wild Growth Buff (Priority list again)
    4) Centre-Top: Debuff Display
    5) Top-Right: Defensive Mitigation Cooldown big custom list (can provide link if requested)
    6: Bottom-Right: Name and %HP display

Picture of my current UI:

Thanks for any advice/help that anyone can offer,
    Bic

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't used vuhdo in a while but I believe you can do the second of your two requests via a custom bouquet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicv View Post
    1. Display 2 icons side by side instead of one or the other
    Don't believe this is possible with vuhdo. It only shows 1 icon you can give a priority but

2. Merge the display of my AoE cluster suggestion icon, and the actual AoE spell buff icon to use the same slot. Example: Wild Growth suggested on a target, after being casted on said target, the duration of the wild growth buff is then displayed.
    As said before look up bouquets you can combine buffs/debuffs. and give them a priority.

1.)Top-Left: Rejuvenation + Germination (double display side/side or overlay?)
    You can combine them and give them different icons but the 1 with the highest priority will show over the other one. On my druid i have a rejuv icon and germination hot bar.
    2) Bottom-Left: Lifebloom/Cenarion Ward (Priority list is fine)
    3) Centre-Bottom: Aoe Suggestion + Wild Growth Buff (Priority list again)
    4) Centre-Top: Debuff Display
    5) Top-Right: Defensive Mitigation Cooldown big custom list (can provide link if requested)
    6: Bottom-Right: Name and %HP display
    The debuffs are a seperate slot from hot icons/hot bars. You can add buffs to this slot as well if you want.
    I would suggest hot bars for defensive mitigation. There is a built in one called extended tank cooldowns. you can basicly make the same one for healer externals.
    Another thing is if you know what corner is what you can make them smaller.

This is a little mini guide i made a while back for some other people : http://imgur.com/a/0UUjp
    For the healer externals they are hot bars so i color coded them since you don't get a timer there. But i find those far less important then my hot/shield timers.

http://vuhdoguide.blogspot.nl/ A bit outdated but has a shit ton of information on each option.