Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Need to have another one with wig and mask wearing the county orange jump suit. Why aren't there as many posts about this murderer killing people? Out of the spotlight for 5 damn minutes, can't stand it, so kills someone. Nice job, Bruce.

#StillBruce #AlwaysBruce #BornWithADickStillADick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I see no reason to be upset over a Halloween costume. The one pictured above is not offensive in anyway, imo.
    I dunno, I'm a bit on the border, because we (indians) get pissy when people dress up like us "pocahotties" and all that, saying "we are people not mascots or costumes" so I get all that, and this outfit is a person... and yet, hot ass Julianne Hough get ran across the coals for dressing (including black face) as Crazy Eyes from OITNB... so if Indians and Blacks get pissy for meh shit like this, i'd guess Bruce and his people should be a bit upset as well.

I think it's just a bit stupid, but no one listens to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

That's gross. Why is this transvestite constantly in the news?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Ok, I'll bite: Because she is somewhat famous (like the rest of her Kardashian family...); and because they are trying to raise awareness about the whole subject in general.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-08-26 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    That same question applies for the entire Kardashian family.

I've watched the I Am Cait show with morbid fascination. Such a gigantic publicity stunt as always. What really bothers me about Caitlyn is listening to her refer to others in the the transgender community as "they" and "them" when she is basically the poster girl for the whole community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

There will be lots of these, and Im sure women will be "bruce jenner" as well... for the extra lols