Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I have a very vivid memory of beating the first act in Diablo 2. I had chili for dinner that night, was good chili too.

First day playing wow. Brother ran to north shire to meet up. Thought he looked so badass wearing his season 2 warlock arena gear, also thought his fel hound was sweet.

Playing battletanx all night at friends house.

Going 100-1 one time in black ops.

Role-Playing around Vesper on Ultima Online. The Player run towns and dodging PK's on the roads. Pretty much everything in UO i look back fondly on.

I know which games I liked, but I can't remember playing them or anything. That shit was 10-15 years ago for the most part.

War... War never changes...

10+ Year Old Account
    There are so many.

But I have really good memories of Baldur's Gate. While waiting for Baldur's Gate 2, some people from a gameforum wanted to play a multiplayer-session of BG1. It was a pain, just to connect all 6 people. But we managed to play regularly. Connecting was allways a problem, but for one player and me. While we waited for the others to come online we chatted a lot. After a time, we were about half way through, people came late or had excuses to not show up anymore. Today the other player and me are married.

Later we played Ultima Online together on a RP-freeshard. That were really fun times, because it was a good community. I still have my homesphere running on an old computer. When WoW started, we switched to that, because many of our UO-Friends were allready gone. That's where the memories with WoW started and continue on. Not all of our UO-Friends are still there, but we found others like our guildies and actual raidgroup.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'd say that the shock I experienced upon the main revelation in KotoR hasn't been rivaled by anything in all those 24 years I've been playing video games:

I came in for this.

+1

The fight with Giygas in Earthbound.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Finally beating Tyson in Punch Out.

Lots of good memories over the years, but by far my favorite is that time I stayed over at a friends house and was up until 10 at night completing the Turtles on the NES. Do not tell my mother!

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Lots of good memories over the years, but by far my favorite is that time I stayed over at a friends house and was up until 10 at night completing the Turtles on the NES. Do not tell my mother!
    Hello. I am your mother and you are grounded.