10+ Year Old Account

I have no idea what to play!

It's ridiculous!

I have nothing that interest me in Wow right now, so I've been trying to find a new game that could get my attention at least until Legion gets released. But here's the thing - I can't find anything!

The problem is not that there are no games, the problem is that I just can't seem to find one that have what I'm looking for.

Now, I've been trying quite a few of them. Here's the list of the games I didn't like:

• Tera: Gameplay is clunky at time and there's a lot of farming.
    • Aion: Old and Clunky
    • Rift: I loved the game when it was released, but I just can't stand underwater content, hence the current expansion is a no-go for me.
    • Trove: It was fun a few dozen of hours, but now I'm bored.
    • Skyforge: The amount of farming in this game is huge O.O
    • Path of Exile: Great idea, I went through the story once, but the end-game doesn't really interest me (same for Diablo)
    • The Secret World: The game seemed interesting but I don't like the post-apocalyptic context.
    • The Elder Scrolls Online: I like the concept, but I've never really been a fan of the Elder Scrolls (beside Skyrim), so I have a hard time investing myself in the game.
    • Everquest 2: I've only tried recently. It seems to have a lot of things I'm looking for, but I can't get past the completely horrible graphics. I'm a 3D Artist and this is... it's too much. I just can't.
    • Archeage: It seemed so interesting, but the lack of polish and the weird quest storyline isn't really my cup.

Here's a list of games I liked:

• World of Warcraft: I wouldn't be there if I didn't. The movements are fluids, gameplay is responsive. I loved spending almost 6 months leveling a character to max level when I started at the beginning of Wrath. I also liked the Wintergrap concept and Tol'Barad to a certain extent. I like the dungeons and the battleground, but I hate raiding and arenas.
    • Guild Wars 2: Really fluid combat, the game is oriented a lot on exploration (I have World Completion at 100%) and spent several hundreds of hours on my Warrior. The story can be a bit... well, meh at times, but overall it's very good. I didn't do max level dungeons nor fractals as I'm not really interested in that type of content.
    • Wildstar: Great combat, great universe. It's just a shame that almost everybody left the game when I was still leveling. I would've probably hit max level had the population been higher. I plan on playing back when the game gets F2P though, but since it's not for anytime soon...
    • Destiny: I'm hyped for the Taken King! Once again, I'm more interested in the leveling process than the end-game itself, but I spent a few dozen hours on it.

I know I shouldn't expect any magical game to appear in front of me. But at this point, even if I just spend some time looking at games rather than playing them, I'll be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check this list :p Maybe there's one you missed :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...dered_the_best

You should try something that isn't an mmo. The genre is going downhill, the only one I ever see with consistent positive feedback (which is much more important then number of subs) from the PLAYERS is ff14.

Go play a different genre, even if you didn't like them before, ya never know, maybe you got better at video games and it was be different, tastes changed, etc.

Deleted
    I recommend single player games for a change. Some nice story games like RPG, Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inqusition, GTA5, MGS5 next month, Rocket League and much more.

you gotta try ff14 then man. I held off for the longest time, and just gave it a go finally. I haven't even logged into wow since picking it up. Absolutely loving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Posted there as well thanks for the heads up. I should've paid more attention to the rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Check this list Maybe there's one you missed :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...dered_the_best
    So many classics in there... it's incredible. I played most of them though. I won't lie, I almost opened my 3Ds to replay Ocarina of Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    You should try something that isn't an mmo. The genre is going downhill, the only one I ever see with consistent positive feedback (which is much more important then number of subs) from the PLAYERS is ff14.

Go play a different genre, even if you didn't like them before, ya never know, maybe you got better at video games and it was be different, tastes changed, etc.
    Also tried FFXIV, but for some reason I can't seem to attach myself to it. I have a marauder that is almost level 30... well, it's not completely out of the picture. I know I'll replay at one point.

I'm really sad that the MMOs are dying. This is by far my favorite game genre and I think I'm still in denial. How could we let it die!

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I recommend single player games for a change. Some nice story games like RPG, Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inqusition, GTA5, MGS5 next month, Rocket League and much more.
    Witcher 3 is one of the most incredible game I've played this decade, even though I prefered the 2nd installment. I loved DA:I too and I tried to play the first after, but I can't get into it. GTA5 I played through both on PS3 and PC. I'm definitely interested in MGS5 and I'll definitely buy it next week!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!

Please use the existing sticky for game requests/suggestions.