Poll: Have you acquired your Legendary ring?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yup and at 750 ilvl

Deleted
    Nope, LFR queues are well over an hour, so I stopped bothering and only log on to do missions on my ten characters.

Quote Originally Posted by iebe View Post
    Nope, LFR queues are well over an hour, so I stopped bothering and only log on to do missions on my ten characters.
    I find if I can get a good long session once a week, I can wait for the hour queue and then chain most wings because if you queue for all of them they will tend to pop one after the other.

OT: Got my ring last night. Was so excited to test it out that I didn't realize I was attacking the tank dummy. As a hunter...

Is it really legendary if everyone has one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I find if I can get a good long session once a week, I can wait for the hour queue and then chain most wings because if you queue for all of them they will tend to pop one after the other.

OT: Got my ring last night. Was so excited to test it out that I didn't realize I was attacking the tank dummy. As a hunter...
    Agree with that, but I have the compulsive need to gear all my characters. which was easier in HM/BRF because queues were usually inbetween 15-30 minutes, and then you could just chain them as you said.

I finished it last week finally. And now I have no intentions of running LFR again maybe other than to kill Archimonde.
    Not planning on getting it on any alts either. Too much RNG drop bull, to drag out the legendary as much as possible.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Got it last night, had a friend who ended up sitting 32/33 tomes without anything to get a tome from!

2 WEEKS on trying to find the stupid Draenic Sea Chart. Cycling Naval mission every chance I get...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Not yet, but at 31/33, so counting on getting it this lockout .

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yes?

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Not going to either as that would require playing this piece of shit expansion for even longer.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Twice (Main and main Alt) and upgraded it several times on my main now - the cap is il 795, right?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yes. And I am leveling my bank Paladin now so in Legion he will also have Ashbringer.

No, I missed out on two weeks due vacation. Was hoping to get it this week, but I'm still missing one tome. At least I will get it next week

Deleted
    No, and I couldn't care less. I know it's a huge upgrade, but I honestly can't care to do the catchup.

I'm playing what I want when I want now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I am literally 32/33 and finished the garrison part. Should get it tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Yes, although kinda sucks it is disabled in bgs and arenas. However, it works in Ashran and is OP as hell in there.
    Thats why I use the 715 ring in BG's, the proc works.

But ya I took the legendary ring in Ashran as Enhance, I convinced them to give me the AA. Ran into a Horde mass, popped everything, spread flame shock, fire nova'd, blew people up. Ring proc'd and 15-20 people exploded around me. It was absolutely amazing.

I have like 7 tomes left. I just haven't bothered yet, as im not in a raiding guild so I wont be collecting fel off archimonde in any quantities. maybe by the end of the expac, but I'm in no rush. I really dont have anything left to do on my main besides scrounge for Normal mode gear that will barely bump my ilvl past the 700 its at now...*shrug* I think i need a raiding guild bad for legion.

Yep on two characters already.

I still have to do Grimrail for a core of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, 756 here due to really nice tome rng