Poll: Have you acquired your Legendary ring?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah. Second week with it now. Kinda sucks that I have to choose between upgrading my DPS and tanking ring since I play both specs quite a lot, but I'm happy about finally being done with the tedious RNG grind.

Just started working on getting the Elemental Tablets with my main. Have no plans to repeat the process with any alt.

Nope, skipped all of 6.1 so was super behind. Still collecting fragments in BRF.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

no. switched main in 6.2 and was doing the BRF part and realized idgaf and stopped playing.

30/33 tomes for me....

As much as I love how powerful the ring is in raiding, especially if your whole team has them....I still hate that it's controlled by your RL and not you, it's a horrible design and completely takes away from the feeling of having such an item :\
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I think I'm at 27 tomes or so. I just do the LFR wing with Iskar because it can drop a pet (don't need any of the gear) and that really slows down how fast I acquire tomes.

Had my ring for a while, at 753 so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am passing on the legendary for this expansion.

Just got my second one last Friday.

I have two more alts that could get the ring but I doubt I will bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    30/33 tomes for me....

As much as I love how powerful the ring is in raiding, especially if your whole team has them....I still hate that it's controlled by your RL and not you, it's a horrible design and completely takes away from the feeling of having such an item :\
    I agree with this

Not yet, only 18/33. But still have 3 wings to go. Probably get 1 per wing like usual.

Yup, though its by far the most boring legendary we've had so far. We don't even see it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had both ends of the RNG spectrum. My main got his ring the first week possible and my alt who has had the same number of appropriate boss kills is 3 weeks behind on ring upgrades because of an opposite level of Tome RNG.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

got it on more than1 toon

Deleted
    Got it really late, and my guild members were pissed. Though I'm happy with it and I like it as a holy paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hard to get the ring when I'm no longer subscribed, isn't it. :P

No and I'll will not finish it at all, so boring to chain the same raid for months.

I completed the 33 tomes questline but completely ignored the shipyard thinking it was nothing important or mandatory. Was obviously carelessly wrong and I'm now going through the annoyance of the shipyard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not yet. I haven't felt like raiding in the last few weeks.