Thread: Skeleton Knight

Skeleton Knight

Hey,

in one of my packs i found The Skeleton Knight. Since i was pretty unlucky with the legendaries im thinking about dusting him, since somehow this card seems incredibly bad for me...to slow, bad stats for the mana and so on...

Am i missing something or is the card really bad? I'd love to craft something useful

PS: I got 3 times dreadscale out of 5 legendaries qq

Deleted
    Skeleton Knight is bad, so just dust it. Dreadscale is ok, at least it wasn't his big brother that costs 7 mana and is unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Hey,

in one of my packs i found The Skeleton Knight. Since i was pretty unlucky with the legendaries im thinking about dusting him, since somehow this card seems incredibly bad for me...to slow, bad stats for the mana and so on...

Am i missing something or is the card really bad? I'd love to craft something useful

PS: I got 3 times dreadscale out of 5 legendaries qq
    he works well in control decks when you need to start fishing out silences/polys/fireballs/etc. You just throw him into an empty board and let your opponent deal with it and if they don't he hits pretty hard and can take out most of what they lay so he's like a fireball you have to prep but it keeps coming back to your hand. This way you can safely lay your bigger and slow legendaries out like nef/ysera/sneed without them being destroyed instantly.

He's absolutely terrible. Paying 6 mana for a 7/4 just to have it die and get it back again... to just pay that again is just terrible. If it were a 6/5 I'd honestly like it more but 4 health can be killed by a 2 cost evis for gods sake.

I actually love this card. I made a priest and pally deck with an undead/skeleton theme with Eydis Darkbane and Fjola Lightbane. Of course I am playing redemption in my pally deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.